Jigga
Years ago

Basketball arm sleeves

The one's that Iverson wears. Anyone wear them? Or know where to get one?

Topic #12191 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

ebay maybe? havent seen them in shops though

Reply #142288 | Report this post

sugar  
Years ago

Just buy a childs size "skins" sock/calf garment and cut the foot part off :-), come in packs of two so you could have one calf and on arm covered :-)

Reply #142301 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

kickz 101..

Reply #142316 | Report this post

Ref 23  
Years ago

Ebay for Iverson ones but otherwise skins u can get t rebel in packs of 2

Reply #142330 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

or shop at iliketolooklikeatool.com

Reply #142334 | Report this post

tmagz03  
Years ago

thats a pretty wise statement to make considering you are or were a navy seal (if that job is still around). looks like jigga aint the only one who has been made to look like a tool in his life...give the kid some slack.

Reply #142336 | Report this post

Pauline Hanson  
Years ago

people only wear armbands, headbands, etc to make up for a lack of skill.

Unless of course, you're allen iverson.

Reply #142339 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Pauline - or maybe they wear them as an NBA sanctioned measure which requires them to cover "offensive" body art?

Reply #142361 | Report this post

that was me btw. Im aware AI wears it to cover up his tats. why do middle class australian white people have to wear them. to make up for lack of skill.

real players get attention for their basketball talent.

Reply #142379 | Report this post

you can buy power sleeve's from skins, just go to the web site. maybe ppl wear them following injury?? you bunch of eggs!!!

Reply #142381 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

I've never seen one worn in Australia personally

Reply #142393 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Willie Farley, CJ Bruton?

Reply #142395 | Report this post

The Hamma  
Years ago

Yea boog is the celeb endorser for iliketolooklikeatool.com

Reply #142403 | Report this post

Hate the high sox  
Years ago

I have seen a junior Norwood boy wearing an full lenght black arm sleve plus two knee high black leg sleves (they were not socks!)+ a black head band!!!!

The kid looked like an absolute tosser, sorry I dont care if he was a junior, he looked terrible and played like a sack of three week old spuds.

If you feel the need to cover up some tattoos or scarring, then more power to you.

If you are wearing them as a fashion statement-fair enough, it is your choice, but IMO and many more, they look plain stupid on skinny white guys!

Reply #142425 | Report this post

Wraith  
Years ago

1. this is not the NBA. if you have an offensive tattoo nobody playing or officiating cares enough to employ these rulings. so you dont need to wear one!
2. there has been no evidence that a sleve by itself makes difference to injury. if its bad enough that you need it to be warm... play a little harder to get your blood circulating or sit your arse back on the bench. you dont need to wear one!
& 3. as for a fashion statement.... are you kidding me, unless you have serious game and or are a look-a-like to iverson put it back in its packet and only wear it in your backyard... you can look like a tool in your own time! you dont need to wear it!

Reply #142534 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:06 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754