Gobsmaka
Years ago

Why do other team info threads get locked?

Just an observation.

All information threads latley regarding new players, coaches, or trials from all clubs seem to have been locked except for Forestville.

Why would this be?

Are the Eagles a particularly freindly club?

I might say that bagging a club that is putting up info regarding trials or coaching positions shows no class anyway, but thought I would throw it out there.

(Mod: Must of missed the Eagles thread. They are a fairly friendly bunch out there anyway.)

Topic #12240 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I believe it is to stop club bashing.

Reply #142818 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

They are locked to prevent people adding the usual irrelevant remarks. Some are done after the event, some when the topic is posted, one might have been overlooked.

Reply #142819 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

they are normally locked so people like me can't bag my usaul subjects(magic,southern,etc). most people who know me no why i bag those 2 anyway.

Reply #142838 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Time to lock this thread Isaac just in case Spadge comes back with some witty retort

Second thoughts ... leave it open

Reply #142845 | Report this post

rib cracker  
Years ago

spadge couldnt come back with any thing witty could he - leave it open - maybe booga has something to share about club trials and how really useful they are - surely only aimed at attracting new talent - kids already earmarked for div 1 div 2 surely

Reply #142872 | Report this post

spadge  
Years ago

we know why you bag us booga and its cos your scared of us being successful no more needs to be said

hey to everyone that keeps askin for me to come back :-P

Reply #142922 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Same goes with people who bag thieves? You might be missing the real point Spadge because Booga is far from the only one who seems to be a little indifferent towards the fortunes of your club.

Reply #142924 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

What's wrong with bagging thieves or other lowlife pieces of cr*p???

It's my personal hobby...

Reply #142940 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

TR, that might've been my point. ;)

Reply #142954 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

(Mod: Zzz.)

Reply #142956 | Report this post

BIGballer  
Years ago

seems to me a few people need to get over some things and move on one club can't be that big that everytime its mentioned the same people jump up and down give it a break its very childish

Reply #142967 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Show me an honest thief and I'll show you a goose that lays golden eggs.

Offer is still on the table, come to work with me one night and you'll see things you could never imagine...

Reply #143032 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

so spadge how have you been and where are magic heading team / numbers good -

Reply #143051 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:06 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754