Promoter
Years ago

ABL Preliminary Final Preview

Well last week i was WAY off but im willing to give it a crack again.

Womens Prelim Final
630pm Pasadena
Sturt vs Norwood

Much will depend on if Marino plays as the Lady Sabres with out a PG is like a chicken with its head cut off. The young Flames will be without Foley which is a big factor in the experience stakes, so i will say Sturt in a close one by 9

Mens Prelim Final
730pm Hillcrest
North vs Forestville

North would be disappointed with the way they shot last night and will also be glad going home to the Launchpad, but finals time is Eagles time and experience does count for a lot. Unlucky for the Eagles was Rycharts quiet game and the Rockets have been too good all year, North by 11

Topic #12298 | Report this topic

AK-47  
Years ago

where is Foley going?

Reply #143290 | Report this post

Promoter  
Years ago

World Uni Games

Reply #143291 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Tell 'im he's dreamin......

Norwood by a couple.

Eagles by a couple.

Reply #143293 | Report this post

4th Spazzy  
Years ago

it will be a joke trying to play a prelim final at hillcrest, they cant even accomodate a regular season game there so a final will be chaos...i think i will go watch the girls game at pasadena...
Go FLAMES!!!!

Reply #143305 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:23 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754