skip
Years ago

NH - Bombers down the Crows

I wouldnt normally start an AFL Thread but Im just so darn happy.

Bombers jump back into the eight while the Crows slump to 12th and can pretty much kiss their season goodbye!

Go the Bombers!!

Topic #12299 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

why did u post this topic in the afl section?? and dont worry u guys will get thumped next week by Hawthorn and Crows will bounce back against port!!

Reply #143306 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

u wish..

Reply #143307 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

anon - I posted this as an AFL topic as the Bombers and the Crows are AFL Teams.

Reply #143308 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

hmm...

Adelaide have had it...

No Rutten, No Riccuito, No Biglands, No Hentschel, No Bassett

we need a key forward a few less injuries

maybe next year, good luck port in representing SA in the finals

Reply #143309 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i meant why didnt*** u post this in the afl section anyway doesnt matter anymore, i was just a bit pissed off bout the game :(

Reply #143319 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

when red and black eyes are smiling, go bombers,only one thing better than beating the crows,beating them twice in the same season

Reply #143326 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

But I did??

Reply #143327 | Report this post

As it should be!  
Years ago

Power win, crows loose YEEEEHAAAAAR!!!!!

Reply #143331 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

bahahahahahaha...bye bye crows

Reply #143336 | Report this post

No Ben Rutten, defensive stopper made it hard enough. But without the trojan horse Nathan Basset they had no chance

Reply #143337 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

agreed ELG.

Oh and this IS NOT A PORT THREAD, GET YOUR OWN!

Ofcourse the crows can still make the eight, but after port, it gets hard :P

i just can't wait for the nbl season, sixers will look good if Newley stays... :)

Reply #143344 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

I'm looking forward to watching Port choke again in the finals

Reply #143354 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

MW, why? Are you sick of seeing the Cows do it the last 2 years??

Reply #143361 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crows are what the word 'average' was invented for.

Reply #143362 | Report this post

so much hate, insults, anonymous bashing in this thread. Is this what the hoops basketball community would turn into if there were two NBL teams

Reply #143364 | Report this post

ITK  
Years ago

Great coment MW. I suppose if Ports finals campaign does not go to plan, it is not then end of the world as they were not supposed to even make the eight. Nows it top 4! They wil be calling for Craigs head soon. Is't that what they do when Adelaide fails? Got a habit of sacking coaches when the precious little crows do not perform. Get to the game Power fans, it will not be a sell out and the Crows people will stay away in droves because they only support their team in the good times.

Reply #143366 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

I can't wait for them to throw away the double chance yet again in their first final and go out in straight sets! Really looking forward to the Port Power choker emails doing the rounds yet again.

Reply #143369 | Report this post

Mute Mal  
Years ago

Reply #143370 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Geeez, thats Sour Grapes aint it MW?

Reply #143371 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

nah dude, just like watching Port Power choke is all

Reply #143372 | Report this post

==  
Years ago

Freat comment DB5. You should jump on board if you like chokers MW, you have been following a team that does it for the last 3 years.

Reply #143373 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

3 years? Fail at Maths did we? LOL

Reply #143377 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

hehehe, i notice a lot of crows people "cant wait" to watch Port in the finals...still that makes sense..as they wont be watching the crows at that time of year.

Reply #143389 | Report this post

==  
Years ago

This yaer and the last 2 before that. I beleive that is three. I suppose I shouldn't include this year as a choke, as you will not be playing finals, and will not be for looooooonnnngggg time. haha. Pride of SA, I don't think so. See there are heaps of tickets left, how unsual for Crows supporters to not support their team in a time of need. Just shows how fickle your supporters are and that they are there for the status. Its no wonder your club and suppporters are the joke of the AFL.

Reply #143401 | Report this post

Ak-47  
Years ago

On the topic of Footy who does everyone follow in the Sanfl.
Go the Legs

Reply #143412 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Port Maggies, man the last few years have been tough....

Go Pies!!!!!!

Reply #143414 | Report this post

Ak-47  
Years ago

Magpies ahhhh the enemy lol

Reply #143423 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Power was borne from a deceitful and dishonest act - can't support em ever, hope my children never do. There is only one team for most South Australians and they do pretty well.

Reply #143433 | Report this post

Bully  
Years ago

Essendon supporter here and so happy bout yesterday. But i hope the Crows kill Port this week as i hate their guts with a passion. BTW the game is a sellout

Reply #143440 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I follow the Redlegs in the SANFL. Although I dont go to anywhere near as many games these days as I once did.

Reply #143447 | Report this post

==  
Years ago

Might have ended up being a sellout but how many will actually show? 35000?

Reply #143540 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

"the power was borne from a dishonest act"... Actually, it was the cows who were a result of that dishonesty...Power in fact are the more legitimate, however, if it were not for the magpies during that time...the slow moving, conservative sanfl would never have made the move...you would still be waiting for the day that a side joined the comp.

its time you fickle, chardy sipping football no nothings thanked the Magpies for all we have done for you...and anyway...the cows are just glenelg in disguise

Go Power...thanks Magpies

Reply #143629 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

100% agree

Reply #143631 | Report this post

==  
Years ago

Amen!

Reply #143633 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

agreed MW.

OMG! Port Supporters have nothing better to do then bash and hijack threads, talk crows V essendon, don't bash or go away!

Why is there a need to bash? Stupid uneducated comments. Bashing doesn't show strength, rather stupidity and boredom.

Reply #143642 | Report this post

123 is a knob  
Years ago

Your a fuckhead 123, Why don't you go and read some of your trash that you have written and you seem to change like the wind. One minute you bag Port then you love them and wish them all the best when the Crows start to fail, I beleive if you can read back started it by MW saying that Port would choke in the finals. Uneducated comments, that sums up ALL your posts!

Reply #143868 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

You really are a useless uneducated mainiac to start randomly attacking someone. Clearly, that suggests that you are of a less educated area or family. Of any chance are you from Port Adelaide? Or near Salisbury?

Chaning your username to further attack someone just shows that you are used to abusing someone.

Since you seem to be quite used to either being abused or is the abuser, i am not going to retaliate in such a foolish manner that you have attacked me. You are disgracing Port, and i am sure you, and many others like you, are the reason for Port and Collingwood stereotypes.

Attacking someone and swearing does not get a point proven, so i am guessing that you don't have anything better or more educated to say. It is very easy to abuse people over the internet, that is why there is rules.

Please, keep your rage in your head, or express it in ways that are not abusive to the person it is pointed too.

Ques other abusive posts...

Reply #143873 | Report this post

jonesy  
Years ago

What does being from Port Adelaide or Salisbury have to do with anything?

Reply #143877 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Let's face it, Salisbury and Port are full of people who fight first, think later to prove their point...

Reply #143905 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

......and with that last comment 123abc you have yet again shown how immature you really are!

Reply #143906 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Skip, where are the bombers on the ladder now.

Reply #144002 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I beleive they are 12th. Played a terrible game today.
Luckily for us and the crows, there is only one win between 7th and 12th. Crows and Fremantle winning this weekend shows how close the competetion realy is this year.

Reply #144005 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:58 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754