skip
Years ago

HoopsSA Merchandise

Has this ever been considered or brought up?

I was mostly thinking of maybe Polo Shirts but perhaps a few things like mousepads or lanyards?

I certainly would be keen for a shirt. Could possibly bring in a bit of money towards maintaining this great site.

Would this interest others?

Topic #12314 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Doubt it would interest enough people to make it worth the effort?

I've always thought that a 36ers schedule on a mousepad might be useful, but it often changes during the season.

Reply #143451 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Well, If enough people were interested, I'd be happy to look into the costs and setup.

If people wanted could even look into having the posters name embroided on shirts as well.
Not eveyone would obviously want their secret identity revealed though.

Could always do some with 'Anonymous' on them as well!! :-)

Reply #143476 | Report this post

+++  
Years ago

Get a life. Maybe on the shirts we could have a target on the back so all the snippers could have shot at you when you are walking down the street. Isn't this forum what it is all about. No wonder interest is dwindling!

Reply #143482 | Report this post

+++  
Years ago

so snipers

Reply #143483 | Report this post

Sue Ellen Mishke  
Years ago

How about a T-shirt with "I registered on HoopsSA and all I got was this lousy shirt"

Reply #143487 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

I would like my name and a little ball next to it

Reply #143488 | Report this post

DaddyO  
Years ago

How about Hoops theme coffee mugs?
In your choice of:

1. Dome Rats
2. Ferrari
3. Old age home for 36ers

Or even a Spadge/Booga mug - when you look from one side, it's got a picture of Spadge and a picture of Booga inside in hot water and vice versa.

Reply #143505 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

What about jousting sticks??

Reply #143514 | Report this post

would anyone truly wear this. its a fashion nightmare

Reply #143517 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Evright trophies would sponsor hoops memorabilia - they sponsor the lightning players and make all that stuff

Reply #143555 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:38 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754