After You
Years ago

Matthew Knights to play NBL

Word around the streets is that Matthew Knight could be heading down under, most likely to the Razorbacks.

Topic #12323 | Report this topic

max  
Years ago

Matthew Knight is an absolute gun, and will surely make a "Joe Ingles like" impact on the league where ever he plays. I heard rumours that his agent is wanting him to go to europe. Apparently Matthew has also stacked on the weight since leaving the AIS. He is no longer as athletic as when at the AIS. My sources tell me he is a worse player now than when he was at the AIS. He was dominating in college in USA, so he is sure to do well in the NBL. And with the razorbacks under ob beveridge he is sure to get quality minutes.

Reply #143508 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not a chance. This guy has zero game.

Reply #143521 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Didn't he play for the Richmond Tigers???

Reply #143532 | Report this post

Pickles Housemate  
Years ago

So I'm not the only one to think that! lol

Reply #143538 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Didn't he coach the Port Power?

Reply #143548 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

that would be port magpies anon 143548

Reply #143550 | Report this post

facts  
Years ago

The guy HAS game! He'll bring it!

Reply #143559 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

No chance to play at West Sydney. Does have a great relationship with Bevo but will go to Europe.

Reply #143560 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:28 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754