Rodney Carney
Years ago

KG deal and what it could mean for LA

With KG now going to the Celtics, leaving the potential deal with the Lakers dead in the water, anyone see Kobe asking to be dealt? With the KG possibility gone i don't see many more options for the Lakers and I don't think Kobe wants to be stuck in LA where he has next to no chance of winning the ship again.

Topic #12324 | Report this topic

Hairybut 12  
Years ago

He should of thought about that before demanding a trade for Shaq.

I say let him sit in LA and suffer.

Reply #143557 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Kobe didn't demand Shaq to be traded

Reply #143561 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

If he starts passing the ball maybe the have a chance.

Reply #143565 | Report this post

Years ago

if he starts passing the ball...the lakes have no chance

Reply #143566 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I guess they go after JO now...

Kobe would be fuming over KG and Beantown. I guess the only positive for the Lakers is that KG is now East and not with the Suns.

Reply #143569 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

123abc - he pretty much made them pick which one they wanted

Reply #143571 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

And any team would take a Younger player with the ability Kobe has over a Aging Shaq, who is carrying extra weight and bad legs any day

Had the Lakers lost Kobe, and kept Shaq, we would be worse off i reckon.

Reply #143594 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

well, in a interview, Kobe said that Jerry Bus (?) wanted to trade Kobe and placed the blame on him.

Who i believe, i don't know...

Reply #143643 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

I hate Kobe!!! With a passion. But I have to agree with Fez. You keep the younger, more talented player. They almost had the team right in 06 with Kobe, Buttler and Odem. The Lakers are like the Cavs, Guard 1 player and you shut the team down

Reply #143649 | Report this post

Hood 51  
Years ago

123abc then don't say one thing then say u don't know in another post. Just keep your mouth shut. I thought school holidays were over....

Reply #143664 | Report this post

NBA Know It All  
Years ago

KG! he is about 60-70 years old!!!!! Good luck.

Reply #143699 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just out of curiosity, if KG is worth 7 players, (5 and 2 picks), what is Kobe worth if he were to be traded?

Reply #143703 | Report this post

Tom Piotrowski  
Years ago

What's the point of this thread?

I don't see how KG's dealings with bikie gangs as reported on the front page of the Sunday Mail has anything to do with LA.

Ohhhhhh, KG = Kevin Garnett and not Kenneth George Cunningham. Riiiiiight!!! Now that makes more sense. Sorry for the misunderstanding guys.

Reply #143712 | Report this post

Years ago

BAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

ps..not funny

Reply #143716 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

Hey Piotrowski , how do you feel now that the sports guy is hittin Sully's twizzo .

Reply #143721 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Hood 51, get over yourself kid.

Reply #143782 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:39 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754