http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,22181877-23769,00.html

Topic #12346 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Good to see Newley back on court.

Reply #143824 | Report this post

jhfjhbdfgb  
Years ago

"while Luke Kendall returned from a thumb injury to play 11 minutes and compile three turnovers and no points."

Put Mills in instead.

Reply #143828 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Ahhh but there is the fatal flaw in your argument jhfjhbdfgb ... Mills does not play for the Sydney Kings you see.

Reply #143835 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Yet !

Reply #143836 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Does anyone see Mills playing in the national team as a problem?

I mean, if the kid has the skills then I guess he deserves his spot but he hasnt played one game of NBL yet. Would there be any repurcussions to him making this kind of leap??

Reply #143926 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Only repercussions I see is that it will make Mills a better player. The more international experience he can get will only make him better.

I'm sick of seeing the same retreads being given chance after chance cough Jason Smith cough Glen Saville cough Luke Kendall cough that I think it's great to see new blood.

Reply #143951 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:11 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754