Anonymous
Years ago

Move the GF to Wayville?

Wouldnt the final be much better held at wayville, the atmosphere would be much better than an empty dome

Topic #12379 | Report this topic

Camel 31  
Years ago

How many would you expect to attend?
2,000 ?
Anyways I'll go to the Dome
The floor is finished
still doing a bit of work around
No canteen etc.

Reply #144080 | Report this post

ABL  
Years ago

This will be one of the most anticipated finals in recent history. NBL caliber talent across the board. The Dome will be needed to fit a good size crowd in!

Reply #144084 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully it stays at the Dome. I am actually thinking of attending the Grand Final this year and I have never been to an CABL game before.

Reply #144087 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

since when has wayville been the centre of bbasketball in this state the dome is the only place to play the showcase game of the year - rather than groan about a half fullplace get more supporters to the game i rather have more room to move than be squeeze like a sardine and man i am a big sardine

Reply #144088 | Report this post

Sir Charles  
Years ago

Everyone i have spoken too has said they will be going and attending.
It also seems that if you are not a Norwood person everyone is going for West and North.
Wonder what the biggest crowd to an ABL final is because i think there is a fair chance the record will be broken saturday night!

Reply #144093 | Report this post

JD  
Years ago

"since when has wayville been the centre of basketball in this state?"

Since they named court 1 the Jason Dix Court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah!

Reply #144321 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

What times are the games being held??

Reply #144352 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

Women 6:15
Men 8:15

Reply #144354 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:54 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754