Paul
Years ago

Knight signs with West Sydney

Matt Knight is a confirmed starter with West Sydney. They are also close to signing SEABL import Troy DeVries.

Topic #12387 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

They are in trouble if Troy DeVries is going to be one of their imports. Good ABA player, not NBL Import.

Reply #144146 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Good work, Paul. I was sure this was about Ben Knight. I had Gordie McLeod on speed dial and was about to break the news to him ..... ;-)

Has anyone got any news on Singapore signings?

Reply #144159 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

No worries - Chris Cameron has signed with Singapore.

Reply #144181 | Report this post

MILKY  
Years ago

Troy DeVries is the best three-point shooter in the history of the University of New Mexico, and from what i gather he had a good year in the top league in Germany last season. Haven't seen him play ABA, but i think he will be good. he should keep hinson away from the 2 spot. i would even bring hinson off the bench - hinson played D2 college, and i don't think he's as much of a pure point as damian martin. here is my team:

C J.Kazzouh/T.Rampton
PF M.Knight/A.Petrie
SF L.Rush/G.Dann
SG T.DeVries/D.Hinson
PG D.Martin or D.Hinson/ (D.Martin) /R.Carter

Reply #144204 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:23 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754