olskoolgamer
Years ago

Miami Signs Penny Hardaway

Man, how many old school players are making comebacks???

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2967891

Hardaway has actually signed, but Reggie, Oakley, among others are all talking comebacks.

I don't see Hardaway improving Miami, who desperately need improving.

Topic #12413 | Report this topic

DB5  
Years ago

Allan Houston is another old man still trying to get into a team as well..

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2967380

Reply #144507 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

ALLAN HOUSTON WAS A GUN, NOT SURE NOW THOUGH...

Reply #144515 | Report this post

EDIZZLE  
Years ago

A call to larry johnson to strap up and get back on the court. Mosses, are you there. Someone let Bill Walton know that the NBA has become a leauge of over 35 er's!!

Reply #144518 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Here come the 36ers old man jokes that i thought were finished.

Reply #144519 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

You know who else is cotemplating a comeback - Captain Inconspicuous - the guy has a title, played for 12 teams, was on all sorts of rosters (and got minutes) and I never once saw him play ... ever.

Tony Massenburg

Last NBA job: San Antonio (2004-05)

Massenburg was last seen on San Antonio's bench as part of a championship team in 2005, but the veteran bruiser apparently has a new sign-off in mind that would be more satisfying. Tied for the league record with Chucky Brown and Jim Jackson for playing with 12 different teams, Massenburg has been putting out some feelers to see if he can get one more job and break the record, according to NBA front-office sources.

Reply #144522 | Report this post

Run TMC  
Years ago

I saw him play in Seattle once. He was playing for the Clippers. He threw down a nice dunk but the highlight of that game was a sweet Payton-Kemp lob that made it to No. 2 on NBA Action.

Reply #144523 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:28 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754