TR
Years ago

NH: Anyone had a Double Pounder???

Reading news.com and came across a story about McDonalds 'double pounder' and was wondering if anyone has actually clagged up their arteries trying to smash one into their face????

8 patties and 9 pieces of cheese...

We have a bloke (Barge-arse the 2nd) at work that can eat two Pizza Huts pizza's in 4 minutes, and I going to bet him $50 he can't do a double pounder in under 4.

So, has anyone had this heartache???

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22226831-2,00.html

Topic #12434 | Report this topic

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

My mate did a pounder at schoolies week at victor harbour. That was big enough he only just got through it.

Reply #144661 | Report this post

Pugsley  
Years ago

My burger of choice used to be the Double-Triple Cheeseburger. 6 patties and 6 slices of cheese. Soaked up any alcohol in your system

Reply #144665 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Yeah the 'Pounder' (4 x 1/4 pounders) is by far the best. 12 patties. Mmmmmmmmmm, pig fat....

The funny thing is, if you go to a small Mickie D's (ie. Queanbeyan), they only have one cooking plate. This only holds 12 patties. So, after shift, if you take 3 buddies to have a feast and everyone orders a Pounder, you clog up the queue for a while. Along with a whole mass of arteries.

Reply #144693 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

Sturty that the kind of effort that enrages the odd terrorist faction. First deny them food and coffeee and next its all gihads and self sacrifices.

Reply #144729 | Report this post

Matt W  
Years ago

Ive done a pounder, we dubbed it the "Pre-Season Burger"

Reply #144754 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I hope you took a coat hanger with you into the toilet the next morning after eating that Sturty...

Talk about blocking up the S bend.

Challenge has been set, night shift Thursday night my work colleague is giving it a bash.

On another note, I watched the same bloke eat a Big Mac in three bites last nite... It was incredible, but very very scary.

Reply #144761 | Report this post

Kafman  
Years ago

A team-mate did a 7-layer cheeseburger after a div 1 carnival game.
From memory he got through it. But once he got into the burger, the 7 cheese slices and patties kind of.. melted together into a gross mass.

Reply #144779 | Report this post

elisia  
Years ago

yeah... my boyfriend ate a double pounder a few months back... he ate every last bit... he just heard about the bloke on the coast (p13 sunday paper) with his double pounder.... so he is going to challenge him to a tripple pounder.... eww.. but will be funny to watch!

Reply #144849 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ricey aka a r dub could tackle this with ease one would think

Reply #144879 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I'm eating one now (scoff) oh no, my ke$%^&yboa!!!322334rd is filling up with****)(&^ grease Aaaargh!

Reply #144893 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

That was just lame lol

Reply #145032 | Report this post

T. Tickler  
Years ago

I drop a double pounder in the bog every morning. Does that count?

Reply #145088 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:13 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754