Anonymous
Years ago

GF Crowd fight

Did anyone else see the fight in the stands at the start of the womens game? im talking the first 5 mins of the game. couldnt beleive it. pay 10 bucks to see five mins. older males aswell with a grandmother caught in the middle.

Topic #12436 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I miss Adelaide :(

Reply #144657 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yep i saw it, i was sitting bout 9 rows back and couldnt believe my eyes wen i saw it.

Reply #144667 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yep i saw it, i was sitting bout 9 rows back and couldnt believe my eyes wen i saw it.

Reply #144668 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

for us who were not there.. plz explain what happened..

Reply #144678 | Report this post

JD  
Years ago

The last time there was a fight in the crowd I think you will find one of the same teams group of supporters were involved, in fact Im pretty sure one of the same people was involved this time around as well.

This club needs to do something about their feral supporters!

Reply #144734 | Report this post

ANON12  
Years ago

My info from the security staff is that it inolved a family group and all the brother-in-law hate each other and have been feuding for years. The guy who was kicked out was even threatening to kill the mother. Unfortunate oservation is that this involved an ethnic group. Pity that people can't control themselves and have to bring this type of behsviour to a sporting venue where there are children watching on. Hopefully they aren't 36er fans and won't return to the Dome. Not quite sure who they were actually supporting, but they were sitting behind the West Adelaide bench, and did leave after the Women's game?

Reply #144767 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what are you on about JD? You are a tool! You couldn't be further from the truth! Hey but why not have a stab in the dark about who was involved in the fight! Thumbs up to you dickhead!!

Reply #144790 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

well....give us the facts then!!!

Reply #144802 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

There was some choice language from one person involved who for some reason was allowed to remain in the stadium. Certainly a strange situation and obviously some bad feeling from the comments leading up to the scuffle. Hope they go to the wrestling next time for the family outing

Reply #144820 | Report this post

Stadium Monkey  
Years ago

They werent West fans.

Reply #144833 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

werent norwood fans!

Reply #144850 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Well they must of been Sturt fans then..........

Reply #144852 | Report this post

C'est moi  
Years ago

Sturty6ers..you cracked me up...good to start the day with a laugh. I get you completely!!!!

Reply #144867 | Report this post

JD  
Years ago

(#144790) Whats up your behind pal? I personally witnessed both incidents and unless one of the "gentlemen" involved was wearing a disguise, he was also involved in a simular incident last year.

The only reason YOU would be getting upset is if YOU are that same person, or YOU know him. This same person is now 2 for 2 and I say ban him!

Facts are a wonderful thing, as long as you have them right!

I know what I witnessed, do YOU?

Reply #145053 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:30 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754