Nick
Years ago

36ers Merchandise Supplier for 07/08

Does anyone know which company will be making the 36ers jerseys this season? Please don't let it be AND 1 again, last season I wasn't able to get a playing uniform until Round 12! Surely the club isn't stupid enough to go down that track again. Anyone know what's going on?

Topic #12509 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

Nick,

I'm pretty sure ISC (International Sports Clothing?) are in charge of Sixers merch this season.

Reply #145755 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Same people that do the Kings.

Reply #145756 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Cool, lets hope they'll have jerseys (of all sizes, not just sumo wrestler size) avaliable on opening night rather than 1/2 way through the season.

Reply #145762 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

yeah, ISC are on the training clothes for the Sixers in photos lately.

Reply #145768 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Ahhh.....Thank God for Sumo Wrestler size

Reply #145772 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I don't believe that it will be AND1. Uniforms will be by whoever does Perth and Sydney I think? Maybe ISC?

Edit: Oops. Wrote and then forgot to post and now everyone's beaten me to it!

Reply #145777 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I think they made the Sumo Wrestler size to cater for 'The Seals'........

Reply #145784 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I just hope they have more than a couple of different shirts and hats. In Brisvegas at every home game, the merchandise store has both home and away strips, warm up tops, Basketballs (Large and Small), T's and polos, badges, hats, lanyards, wrist bands, towels, stickers and torches (in the shape of team singlet, with all different numbers)
(EC, I bought one with Dustys' number, I'll sell it to you.......)

Reply #145785 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Yes, Perth, Sydney and Singapore all use ISC, and so are the Sixers.

Reply #145786 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

when will it become available?

Reply #145996 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:46 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754