cats
Years ago

sturt 18 boys

the unstoppable 18 sturt boys go down to a undermaned west by 4, west had two starters out and still came through with a win well done keep it up boys.

Topic #12551 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

should be an interesting finals series - both of thes teams, or north, could win it.

southern and norwood probably just making up the numbers

Reply #146169 | Report this post

Hairybut 12  
Years ago

Thanks for that Mr Hosie.

Maybe it says something about those players who were missing and their input into the team?

Reply #146201 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

norwood has their full team for the first time this year!!! Beat North by 20 at Hillcrest

Reply #146223 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

as if u guys only play under 18's i play under 57's.

Reply #146227 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what do i mean i play under 57's i play so well im gonna make the under 42333320's team man.

Reply #146239 | Report this post

Tyler Hosie  
Years ago

EXCUSE ME! Hairybut 12 who ever you are you might want to get your soucres right buddy. I have not posted on this site for over 18 months. I was falsely accused as being an 'IDK' or something before as well. Maybe you arrogant idiots will stop accusing a 16 year old kid of starting these stupid things from now on. And to Hairybut 12, maybe you would want to put your real name on here before attempting to bag me and my fellow team mate that did not play that game. Shows how mature and absolutely stupid you are doesn't it.

Reply #146396 | Report this post

Edinburgh 88  
Years ago

Did it ever occur to you what could have happened if the two starters were there?

Reply #146400 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

doesn't matter big red went for 30 against north. pete's hard work with this lad is going to payoff at the right time. watch out people the big fella is about to shine.

Reply #146403 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

big red went 4 30 coz north really didnt giv a shit n plus who is norths centre...oh no 1!!!!

Reply #146517 | Report this post

Nightstalker  
Years ago

"big red" how about you stop getting on here and talking yourself up! and if it isn't you, how about booga stops feeding his already big ego!!!

Reply #146616 | Report this post

It is definitely booga talking up big red. He's been doing it for years. The words 'love child' spring to mind.

Reply #146620 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Once again will this group self destruct when the pressure is applied. Do they crack under pressure ?

Reply #146625 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

bleeding gums u know it well, guess u can't wait for the era to be over so u can move on to bigger and better things.

Reply #146630 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yep, big red dropped 30 raising his points per game average from 4 to 6

Reply #147022 | Report this post

Ha Ha  
Years ago

Cats,

Wonder if you are going to talk up the mighty West team this week?

Perhaps winning a meaningless minor round game counts or more than in the finals?

Reply #147064 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Actually, Big Red is averaging 10.67 points per game on the season. Third most prolific scorer in the team, if not the world...

Reply #147070 | Report this post

Ben Bowman  
Years ago

Pretty Sure your whole stats is lacking in Basketball. So go have a cry boys. Strut STRUGGLE, which means your whole league struggLES

Reply #147071 | Report this post

Ben Bowman  
Years ago

your whole *STATE

Reply #147072 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:33 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754