Surmdog
Years ago

Celtics Sign James Posey

The Celtics have agreed to terms with free agent James Posey, according to a league source. Posey, 30, is an eight-year veteran who played the last two seasons with Miami. He has career averages of 9.5 points and 4.9 rebounds per game. The 6-foot-8-inch small forward played 3 1/2 seasons with the Nuggets to start his career, and also had stops with Houston and Memphis.

After Reggie said im staying retired, Boston looked for another outside shooter in Posey. he is also known for his stingy Defence aswell.

Miami have lost Posey and Payton has retired as well. on the other hand have Signed Smush Parker and everyone's favorite player from the Mid 90s Penny Hardaway.

Topic #12558 | Report this topic

cant say hardaway was even close to my favourite player of the mid 90's

Reply #146240 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

Beater of the 5 Knobs, dont lose to much sleep over it.
being yourself you've watched New York Fail over and over and over again.
Keep ya chin up and Dont cut ya self Butcher.
Theres plenty of more dribble for you to write about

Reply #146244 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Posey gives them another legit backup i see them winning the east if they can get a legit back up centre theyre a shot at the title

Reply #146250 | Report this post

i dont like penny at all. bad thread

Reply #146251 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

The thread isnt about Penny, Lowered Monkey but it does wake up the idiots like ya self and butcher,
who cant read long paragraphs and just skip to the end.

Reply #146255 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

POW , POW , lovely work surmdog .

Reply #146261 | Report this post

THE BUTCHER  
Years ago

dog boy! looks like the only part that "YOU" have personally added to your thread is the bottom sentences.
just stating the obvious and looks like the gorilla is backing me up.
BAD THREAD

Reply #146342 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

So its a bad thread coz i didnt re write the story in my own words, nice one.
Face it your a hater.
you and Gorilla should get together and start i hate Penny hardaway website see how many Basketball fans out there will agree with you.

Reply #146350 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

soooo...the celtics sign posey hey? i thought that was the thread...? am i mistaken?...uhhh ... anyway...good signing for the celts

Reply #146355 | Report this post

THE BUTCHER  
Years ago

no dog poo, you stated he is everyones favourite player from the mid 90's. well unless you have spoken to and have the facts from every basketball lover out there then you are totally WRONG. wrong meaning you posted something that was untrue, incase you dont understand the meaning of the word.
its o.k to be wrong it really is, but to not admit it is just kidding yourself and everyone on this forum.

Reply #146357 | Report this post

CAMPBELL  
Years ago

hey butcher time to get a life and get on with it. who really cares if you or anybody else likes penny or not.everyone is intitled to their own opinion.....
FACT - you have posted no topics
FACT - you only have only 2 replies to your name
FACT - time to let it go and start contributing to this forum .

o.k?

Reply #146368 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

its a good defensive signing...good bench player....he'll help the celts i think..

Reply #146415 | Report this post

Phoenix should have signed him. but theyre too cheap. sigh

Reply #146422 | Report this post

The Hamma  
Years ago

Bostons back up C would be Scot Pollard wouldnt it but a good job with signing Posey adding some much needed depth to there roster

P.S. I hate Penny aswell

Reply #146501 | Report this post

The Hamma  
Years ago

yea to add aswell i was sussing Realgm rosters and just noticed that 7' PG Ben Pepper is on the roster for Boston aswell dont know if this is summerleague or if he got a spot in camp

Reply #146502 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:48 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754