T-DUB
Years ago

Cheap basketball uniforms

anyone know where I can get some not so expensive basketball uniforms?

Topic #1258 | Report this topic

nito  
Years ago

www.proball.com.au

Reply #14270 | Report this post

biasbinding  
Years ago

emmsee on port road at woodville of the rack or made to measure
8268 155
www.emmsee.com.au

Reply #14272 | Report this post

bob  
Years ago

there is some chaep tops and shorts out at rowe and jarman that would be suitable

Reply #14290 | Report this post

The K Man  
Years ago

Some big angry guy named Artest is looking to sell some Pacer uniforms....said he didn't need them anymore, don't know why?

Reply #14291 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

If you need whole team stuff, try www.dunk.com.au.

They are Brisbane based, but the guy who runs it (Ben) is also the Brisbane reporter for OzHoops, and a great guy.

He also sponsors OzHoops, and is one of the reasons that site is even still operating (from a financial point of view).

If you need local stuff, emsee on Port Rd (just near the corner of Woodville Rd, on the city - bound lanes) is one of your best bets.

Reply #14293 | Report this post

all for one  
Years ago

emmsee aren't cheap - but a superior product - try the crowd port rd hindmarsh - cheaper - but poorer quality - they do the screened type uniform - where as emmsee do the better quality, superior sown together uniform

you will only get what you pay for....

Reply #14302 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Best place for uniforms is through the big #53 for the Sixers, Mr Rees.

I don't want to give out his mobile number for fear that he'll squash me when I next see him, so phone the Sixers at the DHD and leave a message for him to ring you back.

They're new, bold, and not too expensive ..... and Paul's a top bloke to deal with to boot.

Reply #14449 | Report this post

Greg  
Years ago

A Sydney company, RDJ Sportswear, make good quality uniforms at a reasonable rate.
www.rdjsportswear.com.au

Reply #60596 | Report this post

Doogs  
Years ago

www.gamegear.com.au

Reply #83809 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

We got ours at thru www.vortexbasketball.com.au

tried various other companies but they gave us the best quote and best timeframe as well.

Very happy with the end result also.

Reply #83811 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(Spam, eh?)

Reply #87674 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

definitely Vortex Basketball. We shopped around and they were by far the best and most affordable. When we received our order, it was exactly how we designed it with everything was machine stitched and sewn on, and they were very professional also. Would recommend for sure

Reply #91918 | Report this post

Joe  
Years ago

Admittedly this is an old post however after commonly having huge problems with numerous suppliers over the best part of 5 years and recently finding someone who pulled through without exception, I thought I would try to save others time and aggravation.

Check out a mob I found called fhs-sport.com.au, we got our kits and off court apparel, i.e tracksuits, polo's for half what we were paying previously. keep in mind we were getting high end stuff for quality. I've since taken a cross section of the comments of the gear and have had nothing but positive feedback on quality etc from coaches, parents, etc.

Other than that them if you wish to shop around we have also used a mob called rebound, with success however price wasn't comparable to fhs sport and turnaround became like guessing how long was a piece of string.

Joe

Reply #133040 | Report this post

Me  
Years ago

Are there any other places at all

Reply #138194 | Report this post

Me  
Years ago

Gamegear.com.au has a special singlets or shorts for $20

Reply #138197 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #160747 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

http://www.xballer.com/

As long as your order isn't too big you can escape import duties.

Reply #160767 | Report this post

astor 73  
Years ago

there is a new company called downtown3 who supply from a company called JC Athletic Wear, they are worldwide and have the cheapest prices with the best quality. they have a cost of $50 for a jersey and shorts which includes as much printing as you want, what ever style and colour you want as well as the price includes the shipping to your door.

i have ordered a couple of team uniforms from them and they are great.

Reply #165354 | Report this post

thesa  
Years ago

hi, read the forum about cheap basketball uniforms. my baby turns 1 this october and having a basketball themed party. looking for custom made uniform without minimum orders required. any suggestions? tnx =) (westmead, sydney)

Reply #194057 | Report this post

Jez  
Years ago

(Mod: Spam.)

Reply #213982 | Report this post

steven  
Years ago

anyone knows where can I buy NBL jersey?

Reply #223687 | Report this post

brian  
Years ago

any1 nows a site where can i get a replica of aussie bball jesrey? thanks

Reply #238020 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

just reading this post and without a doubt emmsee is still the best quality and made to order on site in adelaide, not in china
http://www.emmsee.com.au

Reply #286158 | Report this post

Anna  
Years ago

http://www.theuniformguys.com.au

We ordered our teams uniforms from The Uniform Guys. You can pay and order the numbers online and they deliver them to you. Cheap.

Reply #286781 | Report this post

spammer  
Years ago

(Mod: Spam.)

Reply #291915 | Report this post

Greg  
Years ago

If anyone is looking for cheap basketball uniforms that are made to order in Sydney's west try www.fusionsportswear.com.au

Reply #303637 | Report this post

kevin  
Years ago

If your after custom basketball jerseys i would suggest www.ballsuniforms.com.au they sell fully sublimated uniforms and dont charge any extra for adding logos numbers or any extra detail they have only just launched and there prices seem to be about 30 to 40% less then most of the companies on the market.
enjoy
Kevin

Reply #310334 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And1

Reply #589943 | Report this post

Get your basketball uniforms and sports uniforms at http://www.maddogprint.com.au/product/design-your-own-basketball-uniform/

Reply #664617 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:22 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754