Sungi
Years ago

Any truth in this rumor

Heard a rumor on the weekend that I thought was rather interesting.

Rumor: Seems a certain U18 boys team may travel to the US to gain more competition, better standard games and exposure to college scouts.

Any truth??

Topic #12647 | Report this topic

Ryno  
Years ago

If you could organise and fund the trip why wouldnt you do it??? Its all about the kids and turning them into the baest players possible and giving them the opportunity to progress their careers as far as possible right??

Reply #147224 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If a club can pull that off it is a bonus for the players. Good luck and all the best to them, any hoops exposure in a differnt comp has to improve the game.

Reply #147226 | Report this post

Giraffe 19  
Years ago

Which club?

Reply #147234 | Report this post

So  
Years ago

Happens all the time. Proball and other organisations arrange these tours I beleive Southern Tigers are sending a number of teams over.

No big deal really, its a bit of a holiday with some basketball thrown in.

Reply #147236 | Report this post

Big Kahuna  
Years ago

I think you'll find its a Southern and Sturt tour. It's a great idea with benefits all round. I think both clubs have Paul Mesecke and Travis Lever to thank for this? Well done to both clubs!

Reply #147253 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

is this the same proball tour bob hunnerup has run when he was at centrals and has done for west?

Reply #147264 | Report this post

rib cracker  
Years ago

some people fair bit behind the times knew about this ages ago - not a team but a touring squad of interested under 18 - good idea -great experience if you can afford

Reply #147268 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

They use to do it in SASI. If you could afford to go SASI and they also went to Euro aswell.

Reply #147392 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

What has Jack Nicholson got to say on this matter?

Reply #147447 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

I couldn't get in touch with Jack so let's see what George Costanza has to say on the matter

Reply #147456 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:57 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754