ritz
Years ago

This Weekend Trial Games

I heard some rumors that most teams this weekend will field development players, star players will sit out? Hopefully this ain't true... I'm still going to watch!

Topic #12655 | Report this topic

bluey  
Years ago

Not sure about 36ers, but I heard Whittle & Camino wont be suiting for the lightning

Reply #147328 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I'm going to the Tigers v Dragons game on Saturday night. So I'll provide an indepth analysis of the game. How indepth is actually inversely proportional to the amount of alcohol consumed.

Reply #147333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I read in the paper that Maher won't play on Friday but will on Sunday and Chappell won't play either match. Also Darnell Mee won't be there and Cat is doubtful

Reply #147341 | Report this post

shirley schmidt  
Years ago

Camino is currently OS, Whittle might still be nursing an injury.

Reply #147384 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Mee is out for 6-8 weeks, and Cattalini is out for a bit longer than that. They have decent backups, but that will hurt their start to the season.

Reply #147481 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:29 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754