Sir Swish
Years ago

Chappell in Trials.....

Is Chappell playing in any of the trials over the weekend? If not, does anyone know why? I was looking forward to seeing what he brought to the team the most!!

Topic #12669 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Back problems I believe.

Reply #147533 | Report this post

Sir Swish  
Years ago

Still?? Will he be right for the start of the season? I was led to beleive that he had been training?

Reply #147538 | Report this post

Informer  
Years ago

Geez Sir Swish, have you been living under a rock the last couple of weeks!!!
Chappell supposedly has had back problems since his flight over and is on a restricted training program. Phil is not going to play him at all this weekend so he is right to go come round 1. You will also find that Brett Maher won't be plaiyng against Cairns tonight just to give his groin a couple of more days to recover but will play Sunday against Brisbane, but I would guess he won't play too much.

Reply #147567 | Report this post

Astor 19  
Years ago

are all the taipans good to go?

Reply #147576 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Chappell when he got of the plane suffered a back spasm and as this is his first real injury that are taking it extremely slow. It is nothing serious, they are just taking precautions.

Reply #147591 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Sure are taking it slow, 6 weeks for a back injury supposedly suffered while sitting on a long flight.

Reply #147606 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NO "back spasm" takes that long to get better, UNless there are other underlying factors affecting the back and its muscles, like stress fractures, disc bulges, various tears, amongst others. Smokescreens are a "bad back", and longer than 2/3 weeks is not good at all. Maybe we are just getting fed bs. (??)

Reply #147615 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:58 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754