SVD
Years ago

2007/2008 NBA Fantasy League

Still 2 spots left - I know we have another post but it is way down the page now and people may miss it. Let me know if you are keen.

Can Bizzy, Phil McCraken, Dr Bullshit, Kwest, AK-47, TR, Flip, Wolly and The Spanish Inquisition email me on [email protected] and get me your email addresses (just let me know your post name too so I can keep track of who has indicated they want in).

I think registartion will open in October I just want to get everything sorted ahead of time.

Ta

Topic #12693 | Report this topic

MJ  
Years ago

il join in. when do we start?

Reply #147897 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

We will start when rego opens - probably early October - email me your details on [email protected] - and I will get you further details.

1 spot left

Reply #147898 | Report this post

Bennett  
Years ago

Add me in there

Reply #147975 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Can Bizzy, Dr Bullshit, Kwest, AK-47, TR, Flip, Wolly, MJ and Bennett email me on [email protected] - I will email you back with conformation ... provide your post name too

Reply #148011 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Just sent an email with my details. Cant wait for the action to begin

Reply #148147 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Hey still waiting for Bizzy, Kwest, AK-47, TR, Flip, Wolly, MJ and Bennett email me on [email protected] - I will email you back with conformation ... provide your post name too

Reply #148182 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:55 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754