Nick
Years ago

New Wollongong Hawks Jersey

What do people think about the new Wollongong jersey? I think the jersey itself is ok but it doesn't seem right to for the hawks to be in normal red I've always had maroon and black in my head as the Hawks colours so I don't like the change. I've just realized that there are now 4 teams that wear red  Wollongong, Singapore, Melbourne and Perth.

Topic #12710 | Report this topic

Flip  
Years ago

Who cares its the hawks!!!!

Reply #148056 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

link? pic?

Reply #148059 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Flip, the thread title was clearly labeled. If you're not interested, it's easy to avoid.

Please note just above the reply box: "No 'whote cares?'-type comments."

Reply #148061 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Who cares its flip...nobody listens to him anyway! I think the jersey was pretty cool, from a club that had a terrible terrible one for so long

Reply #148063 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Go to "http://www.hawks.com.au/2007/red-uniforms.html" for a photo of the new jersey. Dr. Bull- "from a club that had a terrible terrible one for so long" - I only think last seasons was bad, the ones before were alright.

Reply #148076 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Wollongong/Illawarra have had plenty of red over the years and it's good to see them back in it.

http://www.hawks.com.au/2007/retro-history.html

Isaac any chance of getting something like this up on the sixers site? There's been some great Sixers strips in the past.

Reply #148115 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #204156 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:25 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754