Anonymous
Years ago

NBL Naming Rights Sponsor?

Any news of a naming rights sponsor for the 2007/08 NBL Season, or will the season begin sponsorless?

Topic #12728 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I think they will begin without a naming rights sponsor and wait on the administrative review re BA and the NBL, etc.

There's been a suggestion elsewhere that Telstra could be a future sponsor?

Reply #148244 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It bothered me that the refs at last nights Brisbane v. Breakers game still had the Phillips logo on their shirts.

If nothing else, they should tape the logo out.

Reply #148248 | Report this post

Dry Back  
Years ago

from what i'v been told the there is a naming rights sponser. hum, is there anyone out their who knows what it er is.

Reply #148271 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dry back I'm sure you are right.

Expect to here more very soon.

Reply #148283 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

The refs have had the old Phillips shirts on at all games up here as well. I understand the point of not still showing the Phillips logo but taping it out IMO would look pretty cheap and unprofessional to anyone new coming along to watch the games. (in saying that they were pretty ordinary last week before I even noticed their shirts!)

Reply #148302 | Report this post

Sergay  
Years ago

The NBL need to take a leaf out of the V8 supercars book. Once your sponsorship has run out, the advertising comes off, straight away; no goodwill, no free press, take off the Phillips logo now.

They need to be Brutal. Phillips must be laughing themselves stupid.

Reply #148426 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:22 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754