Isaac
Years ago

Funny 36ers Quiz Night: 13 November 2007

The Adelaide 36ers Quiz Night will be held on November 13 this year.

Tickets are $10 per person and the bar will be open with affordable drinks available. BYO drinks are not permitted, but please bring your own nibbles for your table.

36ers players will be in attendance (and competing) and there will be great fun to be had and prizes to be won.

Tuesday, 13th November 2007
6.30 pm for 7pm start

Distinctive Homes Dome,
Apollo Restaurant
44a Crittenden Road, FINDON

Tickets $10 per person

To book a table contact the Distinctive Homes Dome during office hours on 8444 6444 or see the Supporters Group in the Merchandise Shop on game nights.

Topic #12730 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

HaHa, I was just about to post about this. I remember hearing about it after the game on Sunday but couldnt remember the date.
Hopefully we can get our team back to improve on our 2nd place from last year. :-)

Quick Plug too. If any of you want to warm up for the big night. I run a quiz night every Thursday night at West Adelaide Football Club. Its full of Audio & Visual questions on the big screen as well. Free to play. Teams of up to 8. From 7pm - 9pm. Prizes to be won!

Reply #148251 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

What are the table sizes Isaac?

Reply #148356 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Don't know - 10?

Reply #148358 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

That's what I was assuming, but wasn't sure.

Reply #148361 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:33 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754