Nick
Years ago

Neil Mottram on Coast Tonight

For all those interested new Sixers Signing Meil Mottram will be interviewed on Coast Fm tonight at around 7-30 88.7FM.

Topic #12778 | Report this topic

Bake  
Years ago

Has he been signed? There is nothing on either the 36ers or NBL sites

Reply #148872 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

He played Friday night so you would presume so

Reply #148874 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

How did he do last Friday then?

Reply #148880 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Didn't feature in the main scorers - all we have to go by is Boti's report I think.

Reply #148888 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

My best friend was at the game and he described him as looking "retarded". But he's always had it in for him. He said Mottram pulled one brilliant drop-step reverse move out of the post and rebounded well. Realistically, I don't think he's going to shine much on offence, but he WILL add some rebounding and shot blocking. Having Mottram, Dench, Cooper, and even Dodman makes us more versatile and deep at the centre spot than I can ever remember.

Reply #148970 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

Neils never been a big scorer.

He will be good for rebounds and some put backs.

just another rebounder that we need

Reply #148974 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Should provide a bit of what Wheels did when fit last season. Probably not going to be a stand-out IMO.

Reply #148988 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

All sounded good,..good team work hard. Good gel off the court good guys no egos. That game in Pt.Lincoln they got free but shots didn't go down,and he said he didn't play well, first game,and only been training for 2 weeks.

Reply #148996 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Yes Mottram has signed with the 363ers. It was announced at last Wednesday's Launch. The following is also an extract from Boti's article in the Advertising of 13th September; "Mottram, 26 and 205cm, has agreed to terms with the 36ers and if the relevant paperwork is processed today by the NBL, will be free to play against the Perth Wildcats in their Port Lincoln pre-season fixture."

Reply #149019 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

363ers? Perhaps should be 36ers.

Reply #149020 | Report this post

Pedro  
Years ago

Grat Interview. Sounds like the boys are ready and raring for Friday. Keep up the good work Coast

Reply #149023 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Come on Isaac!!!!! How come he Mottram isn't in the players listed on the 36ers site??? :-)

Reply #149067 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Haven't been given a press release or official go ahead. There are rules from the NBL regarding clubs making official comments on signings. Have to wait on approval. Maybe not have been approved by the league - I'm not sure.

Reply #149071 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

He did say,even though cleared by italian club, that there is still "a bit going on with all the final paperwork being done".
( I think something to do with his agent,in London)

Reply #149076 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:19 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754