Anonymous
Years ago

36ers Season Tickets - How Many Sold?

Anyone know how many season tickets have been sold? How many were sold last season?

Topic #12801 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

I dont know an actual number, but I did hear the other day that they had already exceeded last years total of season tickets sold.

Reply #149193 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

You would expect an improvement on last year seeing as the team is so much better and the tickets are so much cheaper. It would be interesting to know how many people at 36ers games are season tickets holders and how many people bought individual game tickets.

Reply #149201 | Report this post

Disco  
Years ago

All you guys with a NBL team in you locaility should get out there and support the teams. I live in Darwin now and would love a team up here to follow. I guess you don't know what you have until it is gone!!

Reply #149225 | Report this post

baz  
Years ago

I wouldn't say tickets are cheaper Nick... my gold tickets cost me $320 each this year, the same as last year but with one less game. I'd rather have a cheaper ticket than receive a t shirt that I'll never wear as part of the package.

Having said that, hopefully the crowds will be up this year.

Reply #149229 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

why wouldn't you wear the t-shirt Baz?

Reply #149235 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

go team! i would rather the cheaper tickets as well. In reality that shirt is only going to be worn under another one for mine. The hat is differnt i wear that every game, wish it was fitted but i understand the reason behind that.

Reply #149244 | Report this post

baz  
Years ago

I'm just not the team t-shirt wearing type - I wear the odd brand name, but never football or basketball club gear. I don't like to be wearing the same thing as half the rest of the crowd, but that's just me. For those of you who like the idea of the t-shirt, I'm likely to have a couple of spares!

Reply #149346 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I won't be wearing the tshirt either didn't ask for it to be in my package. And I'm not a tshirt person even if it was Armani

Reply #149352 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:54 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754