Dr Bullshit
Years ago

Singapore Crowds

Just wondering what the average crowd was for Singapore last yr. nbl.com.au states that the crowd last night was approx 3200 which seems high for a singapore game, especially seein as the game i watched last yr there was virtually no crowd.

Topic #12807 | Report this topic

Me  
Years ago

Last year there was a game they said they had 4,000 I was there, they wouldn't of had 500.

Reply #149242 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Which is why I won't believe any reported crowds from Singapore again, unless I'm there to see it myself.

Reply #149247 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Haha that is a joke. Why lie about it, its not going to get them anywhere!

Reply #149252 | Report this post

Squid Lips  
Years ago

I was at the game. 3200 is a good estimate.

Reply #149253 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

In that case, I believe it. (Seriously.)

Reply #149254 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I was there last year and there would have been about 3,000 for the opening night (it was a good crowd but not much media awareness as it was the first game).

The crowds dropped off later in the season, to sometimes being quite bad. And then the game versus the Tigers was up around 5,000.

There was a report in the Singapore media today saying the crowd was 3,200 compared to last years 1,500 - which is a lie. So wouldn't believe anything you read.

Reply #149263 | Report this post

There were a lot more people last night than for the first match last year. I attended both matches. 3000 + sounds ok .

Reply #149279 | Report this post

pitstop  
Years ago

I agree with Defence Wins Games. The crowd last night was well over the 3000 mark and those around us were very excited at the turnout. There was plenty of noise and the music was a step up from last year. Food and drinks as well are better. So it was a crowd that betters most Kings games or Breakers.

Reply #149292 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:36 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754