crocfan
Years ago

rillie rips nbl site launch

john rillie has a blog that is actually a pretty good read and you should check it out

http://www.jronfire.blogspot.com/

in the last entry he didnt sound very impressed about the nbl site.

"The NBL season opened last night for six teams and across two countries. With the announcement of Hummer as the naming rights sponsor of the league, things appeared to be looking up. That was until the launch of the new website.

The website launched, complete with Aaron Olsen's mug on the banner. Now as far as I know, Olsen was last seen in the mountains of Canada looking for Grizzly bears (and his jump shot). I continued to surf the new site, but found too many incomplete sections. Maybe my expectations are too high, but I believe if you unveil a new website you should have it completed before you launch.

When game day rolled around, there was positive buzz about how fans would be able to listen to the games via the internet. This is a positive and progressive step, but has yet to come to fruition, despite the fact that we are three games into the season.
"

Topic #12819 | Report this topic

Nick  
Years ago

I strongly agree with Rillie, don't unveil a new website until it finished!!!

Reply #149372 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Could Hummer take tips from Sportal? here's our new car, you can use it now yeah we now it doesn't have an engine but we will have the engine available in a few weeks and the steering wheel will come soon promise

Reply #149381 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Well at least after 3 games this season Adelaide is still top without playing a game. We might appear to the finals this year solely because of alphabetical order.

Reply #149436 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:13 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754