Bizzy
Years ago

Funny From Inside the Race

Well it's back the new and improved Seal'D, now known as From Inside the Race.

Let's check out Episode 1:

Comments appreciated? What would people like added, changed etc?

Topic #12826 | Report this topic

52-Cans  
Years ago

WTF! Was Axel Dench on Star Wars??

Reply #149484 | Report this post

Joe Wolf  
Years ago

It was good boys

Reply #149494 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Good work guys, I thought the format was good, would have been nice to have seen some preseason footage or something though. Enjoyed the tour of the locker room, good to see some behind the scenes stuff like that, thought Potsie was good in front of the camera too.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to future instalments.

Reply #149495 | Report this post

Jarrad  
Years ago

Well done guys it was I enjoyed it. Only thing I would question is whether Sammy Mac could have been interviewed after he had finished his mouthful!

Reply #149655 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Haha. I know. He decided he would take a bite of his sandwich just as i was asking him the question.

Reply #149662 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Great show guys! It was great to see the locker room and weight room. I'll provide you with lots of suggestions and criticism so you can make your show even better.

Interviews were good but I think it looks better when player aren't holding their own microphone. Axel looked kind of awkward. Mike looked better because he was sitting down. Didn't like it how all but one of the questions you asked Chappell were the same as the ones you asked Dench, but still enjoyed the interview. Some questions should be asked again but maybe mix it up a bit. Pre-season highlights would have been good. I want to make it clear I'm, not having a go at your show, I love your show, I'm just giving suggestions to make it better and I hope you find my criticism useful.

Chappell laugh sounded like Dr. Hibbet (10:00)! Are you going to interview Ballinger and Davidson next episode?

Good work Skip and Bizzy

Reply #149663 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Hey Nick

Thanks for the comments. There will be very little game highlights in the episodes as thats not what he show is about. However, if something spectacualr is caught on tape, it will likely make it onto the show.

Not 100% sure who will feature in the next show yet.

Stay tuned.

Reply #149668 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

"There will be very little game highlights in the episodes as thats not what he show is about. However, if something spectacualr is caught on tape, it will likely make it onto the show." - Fair enough Bizzy but as you say, if we see an sweet Copeland to Chappell alley or something like it would deserve a place on the show.

Reply #149673 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Well done guys - a great effort and look forward to the next episode!

Reply #150084 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Great work lads..

Paul Bauer, definately put the names and numbers etc of past players on the lockers!!!!

Any chance of more footage of practices etc, inner workings of the club?

Good start boys!

Reply #150101 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

As we normally interview the guys after their trainings that would be a problem i dont think. We are also looking to interview other people behind the scenes. Like Potsie, Bonz, Cheerleaders & Hopefully even Mal.

Reply #150105 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

Overall, pretty good - I enjoyed the new format a bit more than the previous Seal'd. However, one thing that I've always found off putting is the written questions during the interviews. It breaks the flow of the interview.

Reply #150182 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Great work guys...look forward to the next

suggestions...
please change the colour for the questions...my sad crt screen and fluros make it impossile to read.

what about a weekly banner competition with pics of the contenders each week.

how about giving the oppoenents a little more s**t :)

thanks again guys

Reply #150475 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:52 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754