Anonymous
Years ago

Dear Dome - Get Some F%$#ING ATMs!!!

For Christs Sake - getting beyond a joke.

The amount of people wanting to use EFTPOS at bar etc and not being able to.

To add insult to injury, no ATMs to get money from.

Do you want people to spend money or not!

Get with the 21st century.

Should be at least one at each end of stadium.

HAd to get that off my chest.

Topic #12832 | Report this topic

Alien  
Years ago

Dear Humans - Learn to F%$#ING Plan Ahead!
Is it that hard these days to plan ahead. There are that many ATMS do you need one everywhere you want to spend a few dollars.

Was it that long ago that ATMS were only located on the outside walls of banks!

It amazes me how many people whinge about ATMS not been here or there, places having min EFTPOS purchases etc etc.

Reply #149629 | Report this post

Who wants to buy a $5 coke anyway.

But you're right. Not having ATMs around is annoying. but why would the dome care. they're already making enough money out of $9 hot dogs. you go to the game, pay $600+ for a ticket, and then be expected to pay $13 for an iced coffee. Not on my watch

Reply #149630 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Anon, originator of this pointless topic, how many ATM's did you pass on the way to the Dome? There are either hefty fees that go with having ATM's installed or the banks won't bother in a location where there are decent crowds only 15 times a year.

Reply #149634 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you truly want to count yourself as an entertainment facility then you will get with the times. Simple. Wouldnt happen interstate.

Reply #149639 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They alomst need EFTPOS in the car park too.

$7.50!

What an effing joke.

Reply #149640 | Report this post

pitstop  
Years ago

Now that was funny!

Reply #149645 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(#12832 and (#149639

A born whinger! It is people like you who annoy the crap out of me and many others wanting to use your stupid little Gold Amexco card, Diners wateva, to buy up to $20 petrol, or $7 of drinks and other pathetically small amounts at petrol stations and places like the Dome. You hold the damn place up! Then if the system is down, heaven forbid that it happens when you are served, you would get on here complaining and bitching to fix the f%#.....g thing up!

Maybe you do this so in 50 years you have enough "points" to buy that plane ticket to move interstate! Shame it would take that long! Otherwise jump on your broomstick and leave now. If you don't have a broomstick use all your hot air in a balloon.

Reply #149647 | Report this post

borat  
Years ago

no bank of Queensland ATMs please they are the slowest on the planet!!!

Reply #149648 | Report this post

borat  
Years ago

complain all you like re any prices - when was the last time anything went down in price!

get with the economy

Reply #149649 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

$9 for a Hotdog, $600+ for a ticket and $13 for an Iced Coffee, ELG you've been ripped off.

Reply #149651 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

but only three bucks fifty for the acid i had before the game , bmwahh hoh hoh ho Electro Loveland Gorilla is off on tangent .
Damn tangent too expensive , no more tangents for me just self talk and lsd .

Reply #149654 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

I know mum's who run micro party plan business' from their lounge rooms that give better payment opions than this 8,000 seating 'venue'.

I have asked for eptpos or an ATM machine to be installed there for years but the arrogance of management continues to prevent a service being provided to it's customers like this.

On a plus, I had been trying to get Da Klinic in their to perform for over 3 years and AT LAST, someone has listened! Maybe they will now look at the other 99 things on my list!!!!

Reply #149658 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

hey all you tools,there is an atm machine coming and soon,ever wondered why the lines to get tickets at the door are so long???? half you clowns want to pay by eftpos which takes so much longer to process,get with the times you say,do they have eftpos at ticket windows at the other sports stadiums on game day no! Cant wait to line up at half time to get a beer and stand in line for nearly that time while you people who cant bloody organize themselves eftpos their two pale ales.as for the car park being 7.50,any of you d#*@heads parked at footy park or the entertainment centre lately 9.50 & 10.50 i think.some people need to get a life i think

Reply #149665 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Organised or not, stadium should have ATMs, they are costing themselves money and then wonder why theyre in financial difficulty!

Reply #149667 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I agree with EC.

No ATM provider is going to want to place one in a venue where it is only going to be used 4% of the year.
And, if there was one, people would then be complaining that it takes too long to get money out and why doesnt the Dome have 2 machines.

Get over it! How hard is it to pull over to one on the way?

Reply #149671 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

OH NOESSSSS! $7.50 for parking!!!!

I challenge you to tell me of another venue (in a capital) that provides cheap parking at the venue.

Reply #149677 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Gee Fess fire up,but you are spot on,great comments.

Reply #149684 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whether you are a fan of ATMS or EFTPOS or not, the post is correct. It is the economic reality of the world of today and therefore, the dome should cater for them.

Reply #149701 | Report this post

me 3  
Years ago

lets have some in the toilets too

Reply #149727 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

I think a personal ATM attendant for each spectator ... in fact, why don't banks give everyone an ATM to take around with 'em ?

Reply #149754 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

they would if there was a profit in it MC .

Reply #149765 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

If you park down the street you save the $7.50 for a Big Mac Meal later, can even upsize it and may even have enough change for a WHOGIVESARATSARSE

Reply #149983 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:09 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754