sc
Years ago

This weeks game on Fox - early start?

I see that the match against the Tigers is on Fox.

Does this mean the game is shifted back to 7:30 like others this season??

The Fox schedule is released at the START of the season. Why is it necessary for start times to be 'changed' at the last minute? They should know well ahead of time what time the game will be broadcast and advertise the start time accordingly.

Topic #1284 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

The NBL site and Fox Sports site are saying that it's live from 8:30 eastern time, and to subtract 30 minutes if you're in SA.

It's on Fox Sports 2 for those planning on watching from home.

The Sixers site and the printed tickets say 8PM, so I'd assume that's the tip-off.

Reply #14655 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

After last Sunday's game against the Wildcats, Potsie reminded everyone upstairs that tip off was 7.10pm due to Fox telecast. The radio this afternoon advertised it as 8pm start. Some clarification is needed.

Reply #14738 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Just checked the official website & Sixers Admin have posted an 8pm tip off.

Reply #14739 | Report this post

FLY  
Years ago

Don't the 36ers admin normally send out a letter if there is a change of time? I haven't recieved any letters so I'd go with an 8:00 tip-off.

Reply #14742 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

It is 8pm as far as media is aware :)

(Then I was wrong last week too!)

Fox actually only set their schedules 4-6 weeks in advance, so they can adjust to a teams sudden winning streak, or if there is a return clash after a controversial game (ala 6ers vs Titans last season) they can get it the hope for some Detroit fans dropping in on the game :)

Reply #14744 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Tip off is 8pm and DJ will be in da house! :-)

Hope to hear some good tunes in the Dome...

Reply #14746 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:33 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754