Anonymous
Years ago

Sixers sponsors?

Noticed last night on the uniform there was no major sponsor on their shirt, and the only sponsor i noticed all night was 'Jarvis' accros their shorts. Anybody know who is their sponsor tonight?

Topic #12845 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

eddie groves

Reply #149717 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

They don't need any sponsors. Well they don't seem to want to.

The company I work for rang them twice, two times were put thru to Rachel Smith and left a message, no reply.

After a couple of weeks not hearing from her, they put me thru to a guy called Daniel Hughes, again never heard from him.

I said I wanted to look at some on court sponsorship but nothing back from them.

So we have now sunk $100k into the soccer.

Reply #149742 | Report this post

hater spotter  
Years ago

New uniforms look great without advertising c#*p on them.

court looks great without advertising c$*p on it.

Any 'sponsor' who thinks either would look better with their garbage on it, has not seen the NBA or the NCAA and does not understand where basketball is heading. Any 'sponsor' who wanted to do that, would never get my dollars spent on their product.

Reply #149755 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

If what "Me" says is true, that is not very good.
I wonder if anybody from 36ers admin can comment?
Would have thought that would be somebody specifically responsible for sponsorship.

Reply #149795 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

hater - then you steer them towards other opportunities.

Reply #149918 | Report this post

Me  
Years ago

Hatter Spotter,

You are an idiot for those comments.

Sponsorship is a two way street. Yes the company spending money wants some exsposure, but they are also doing it to support the team. I'm sure money spent on advertising would get better value for money rather then sponsoring a sports team that is having trouble getting people to know it's even on.

Reply #149952 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

me - spoke to Rachel earlier today about something unrelated and mentioned this - she is pretty adamant that she goes out of her way to call back anyone who's left a message and is sure that she hasn't missed anything with regard to sponsorship especially.

You're welcome to drop me an email if you dispute that. Follow the contact link in the header of this site.

Reply #150000 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:47 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754