Anonymous
Years ago

Hot Weather Policy

Can any one tell me what BASA`s hot weather policy is please?

Topic #1287 | Report this topic

Paul Arnott  
Years ago

BASA's hot weather policy is available here.

My understanding is that there is no fixed rule for the canellation of games. If games are to be cancelled, you will be informed.

Reply #14682 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i believe the policy is that you rock up at the games and the coaches and umpires make a decision as to whether the game is played or cancelled.

Reply #14683 | Report this post

FLY  
Years ago

Give the stadium a call if in doubt. All games at Wayville are still on tonight...

Reply #14723 | Report this post

rodman  
Years ago

My Guys will be playing at 6pm at Hillcrest the sweat house and I wont be asking for it to be cancelled just use your subs and timeouts ....I reckon they will give us extra timeouts tonight

Reply #14728 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

I have no subs for my team at Port Adelaide tonight!!!!!!!

Better damn well hide in the corners near the fans fellas, (which just push around the hot air rather than cool)!

Reply #14732 | Report this post

hag  
Years ago

The BASA hot weather policy is that the stadium manager will make the decision to cancel games. Referees can call an extra timeout per 1/4. Team Managers should ensure all players get plenty of fluids, wet towells etc. Coaches should use their quota of timeouts and rotate the players as much as possible.

Reply #14748 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Rotate the players! After my point went down I ended up with four guys! Still it's all good.

Reply #14782 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:37 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754