Anonymous
Years ago

From Inside The Race (Seal'D)

Skip, Bizzy, I know you would get asked this a lot but when can we expect the next episode from Inside The Race? It's a great show. Are you still considering getting a sponsor? What kind of cost is involved in making the show?

Topic #12891 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

I would expect the next episode to be out around the 11th October. Doesnt really cost any money to make (Im sure that shows) Its more trying to find time to speak to players thats suitable to all. And then finding time to edit it all and put it together. Any sponsorship would be put towards better equipment / software to improve the shows quality.

Reply #150086 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thin you may need to pull in a few more viewers 1st.

Reply #150246 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

really try and get your name out there amongst basketball folk. There are lots of ways of making your shown know without spending any money.

Reply #150247 | Report this post

BettyLeadfoot  
Years ago

Be good if this could be announced at sixers games. Maybe give out flyers at the entrance.

Reply #150502 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah! Exactly, BettyLeadfoot! It would also be better if the show wasn't so short, en extra 5 more minutes, making it 15 minutes long would be so much better. I do, however realise you guys give up your time to make a quality show for no money so I understand if it's not possible to make the show any longer.

Reply #150540 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

What other things would you guys like to see?

Reply #150547 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

More stuff around the stadium that normal people would not see, the locker room etc was great boys.

Maybe interview behind the scene people, ie assistant coaches, trainers, team physio etc..

Is a great start so far in my opinion though....

lol at Sammy Mac eating his lunch during an interview...

Reply #150553 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd like to see:

More Sixers vs Seals (even though the seals are gone) challenges
Interview with Brett Maher
Interview with Phil Smyth
Interview with Matt Sutton  about his rookie season

I like the short sharp questions with travelling players, like in the last episode with Cairns and Brisbane players, keep that up.

Reply #150577 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

could u also try a hiden camera section where u set up the camera and film what happens on game days. i sugest u start in the cheerleaders change room or if anyone else has a better place to start.

Reply #150693 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:49 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754