bakedbeanhead
Years ago

Drinking Games for the AFL Footy final

I'm looking for some advise here.

I know there is the draw names from a hat and drink each time that player gets a touch but i'm wondering if anyone can suggest some other drinking games that could be played while watching the footy this weekend?

Thanks

Topic #12929 | Report this topic

thedoctor  
Years ago

Take a drink every time you supress a laugh at the joke that was the Crows' season. You will be pissed by the time Delta sings the national anthem.

Reply #150450 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Every set shot pick goal point or out on the full. If u pick correctly you dont drink, if you get it wrong u drink. If you pick out on the full and get it...everyone has to drink twice.

I will be doin the name out of a hat drawing aswell. Hope i get ablett or bartel lol

Reply #150451 | Report this post

studly dudley  
Years ago

Surely you would want to go with the Cornes double or even the Burgoyne brothers....

You may be out cold by half time.

Reply #150453 | Report this post

Mahatma Cote  
Years ago

They won't get a sniff

Maybe Kane will because he is a new age Matt Connell the sheep Dog just waiting for someone to go in hard and get him the footy.

Also known as the Bones to Mcguinnes

Geelong will be well up at half time the wharfy's have no chance especially if it rains.

Reply #150476 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Have a drink every time a stolen car crosses the SA/Vic border during the next couple of days

Reply #150482 | Report this post

skink  
Years ago

i cant believe you just compared kane cornes to matt connell. he was crap. How about every one has to have a shooter every time a player takes a mark. Or at every time a player bounces the ball.

Reply #150489 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Matt Connell = Scott Thompson

Reply #150490 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

MW that is gold and quite true .
Oldy but goody drinking game is to pick 3 players out of a hat and swig each possession they get , but also have a pint glass in the middle of the room and when your player kicks a goal you have to nail the pint in the ad break time . If you want to get real messy have a shot glass with spirit of choice next to the pint glass and if your player hits the post it is chaser time , and nighty night time .

Reply #150542 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

hahahahaha gold MW.

Or a drink every time you spot an ugh boot in the crowd

Reply #150582 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

heheh nasty MW...of course...all of these games involve celebrating the fact that port are playing in a grand final...perhaps the cows and the other 14 teams supporters can have a chardonnay everytime, they sob into the glasses..that they are not good enough to be in the GF...cows fans will be pi**ed before the bounce

Reply #150588 | Report this post

Matt W  
Years ago

Have a drink each time you think of posting a pissweak power comment on hoops.com?

Reply #150716 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Lets hope you all drew Geelong players for the GF cause you would not of had a drink otherwise

Reply #150921 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

That would be the first time the 'Power' crowd have gone home sober......

Reply #150946 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

i drew "a drink for every goal port scored"...went home sad and sober

Reply #150990 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:55 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754