Johnny Sack
Years ago

What were those shoes called??? HELP!!!

Hope someone can help me!!! Any shoe freaks out there???

I am trying to find out the name of my all time fave bball shoes - i had a pair in 1996 (therefore i am guessing they were 1995-96 models)...

Soooo - here goes... They were Nike air low cut bball shoes... all white but they had a big red blob on both flanks with the outstep blob having a white plastic swoosh superimposed over the blob... If you know the shoes you will know what i mean... (they look a bit like the Penny I's but are not Penny I's)... Sold in VERY limited no's in Oz (got a pair in Myer C. Footlocker back in the day)...

Jason Kidd wore them but in the blue blob model with the Mavs...

I ask cause i would buy another pair if they available...

Topic #12933 | Report this topic

dry back  
Years ago

are you talking about the "air zoom flight five"

Reply #150504 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Found 'em!!!

They were called Nike Air Way Up's... I get the feeling they haven't been re-launched yet - but just a matter of time i guess...

http://p198.ezboard.com/fniketalkretrofrm9.showNextMessage?topicID=25.topic

Reply #150507 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:34 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754