Melvin Corpuscle
Years ago

NH - Limited Parking at West Lakes monday

Early warning - will be hard to find parking at West Lakes on Monday, due to the rush of "footy fans" returning their Port Power gear ..

Topic #12957 | Report this topic

bluey  
Years ago

Its a tiny bit funny - might have been funnier if the shops were actually open on Monday

Reply #150839 | Report this post

asdfg  
Years ago

Well said Melvin you knob. Who's the dickhead now? Unlike the Adelaide supporters we don't go around bagging the club or the coach. If this was Adelaide you would be looking for a new coach and writing on your clubrooms ' disgraceful' on the outside. Remember that? How soon you fickle suppporters forget.

Reply #150844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good turnout at Alberton to welcome the power back home...?

Well done on getting there, i believe power overachieved slightly, but werent really in the same league.

Reply #150864 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Port supporters cant afford the spray paint or im sure someone would've painted disgraceful all over your club rooms. If i were a port supporter i wouldnt be all too happy with the pile of steaming dung i saw on saturday.

Reply #150965 | Report this post

Crows Nest  
Years ago

Just a couple of suggestions on what the Power can do with their $2.5 million from Johnny Howard should he win the next election:

They could spend the money on fixing all the power supporters teeth by buying them all new false teeth;

or

With that sort of money they could buy all the HQ Holdens left in Oz and have them in the car park to steal before a match!

True!

Reply #151043 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

.. or brand new "port power ugh boots" for every member.

Reply #151086 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:29 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754