Anonymous
Years ago

NBL on 9 Details

Channel Nine will continue to show the NBL in the exact same format as last year. The show will be hosted by the very popular amongst Hoops SA posters, Stephanie Brantz. The first game shown will be Sydney vs Cairns at the SEC on Sunday the 7th.

Topic #12967 | Report this topic

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

good news, but i hate stephanie brantz

Reply #150923 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

What's there to hate?

Reply #150927 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

she knows nothing bout bball bro

Reply #150931 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

She has 2 good reasons to be hosting the show though.

Reply #150939 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

She has a number of good reasons to be hosting the show...

MMMMmmmmmmm Stephanie

Reply #150944 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

I'd take her over Steve Carfino any day (and that's without taking gender into the equation). The guy just irritates me.

Reply #150962 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Although I don't mind Steve I can understand that, TP. Have you heard his "plays of the week" voiceover? Man that's bad! Anyway, back on to the subject.... Last year channel 9 showed the Fox game that was on the Saturday before NBL on 9 goes to air (with the occasional exception of a really good Wednesday night match up eg. Brisbane vs Melbourne). Assuming they are going by the same format as last year, which I'm pretty sure they are, the 36ers vs Blaze game will most likely be featured on "NBL on 9" on the 29th of October.

Reply #150991 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:31 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754