Qlder
Years ago

FOX voice to picture delay..

What is wrong with these guys at FOX?
Don't they watch their own show?

That Starting 5 show is a joke,like watching dubbed movies from the 70's.

The interview with L.J was unbearable to watch.

You could also clearly hear free throws hit the net when the ball had only reached the front rim!

Liven up FOX!

Topic #13000 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Is it Fox or your setup? I didnt catch last nights Dragons Wildcats game but the week before the audio was fine.

Yet I have a friend that if he dosnt run the sound through his stereo gets an audio delay.

Reply #151248 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

i didnt see last nights..but have the delay problem with fox when i run the sound through my surround sound system...so..possibly a problem with your setup?

Reply #151265 | Report this post

Camel 8623  
Years ago

Sound and picture were fine last night, btw does anybody know what music they play for the intro of 'Starting 5'?

Reply #151274 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

it is either the music used at the start of Jordan to the Max or something of of The Apprentice

Reply #151287 | Report this post

Qlder  
Years ago

Thanks guys,It's only NBL which is the problem
and last nights NZ game was okay.

I thought it was FOX's NBL coverage problem?

Reply #151378 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:34 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754