Dan
Years ago

NBA on Fox Sports

Does anyone know if Fox Sports will be showing any NBA games this year? I just checked ESPN International and they'll be doing the two games a week garbage again.

I'd also like to know if Fox Sports will be showing any playoff games this season.

Topic #13004 | Report this topic

lockstock  
Years ago

I'm just going to throw this one out there and see how it goes - ever thought about asking Fox Sports?

Reply #151271 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

lockstock - time and time again but u no wat nothing ever changes! theres just no point trying anymore..

Dan - isnt it always garbage.. i doubt foxsports will get any coverage at all.. and as u said espn will be on the 1 - 2 games a week type thing..

Its Crap! almost as if australia aint value the NBA??

Reply #151278 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

I just spoke to Foxtel, they said that Fox Sports is covering the NBA this season. Apparently there are quite a few games per week between Fox Sports and ESPN, as many as 4 per week.

Although he wasn't sure whether Fox Sports had playoff games, he doesn't think they do. ESPN seems to have the only license to cover NBA playoff games in this region.

Reply #151284 | Report this post

philnaldo  
Years ago

Get Sopcast,get ADSL 2 broadband and watch how many games you like.

Reply #151288 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

yer philnaldo knows what to do.. just get sopcast.. its easy and hasel free.. plus you can watch EVERY game dont worry bout what games are being covered and what are not..

ps. i was going to add tht to my other post forgot tho :)

Reply #151289 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

You should be grateful to get 2 games a week. In Sudan we only get a 45 mins highlight package. ESPN plays countless hours of Womens International Coconut Throwing which is the number 1 sport here in Sudan. Due to our satellite we're still watching games from the 01-02 season. I guess it's a bit like how the UK are still watching Neighbours starring Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan.

In saying all that, it would be nice if you guys could get at least 4 games a week between ESPN and Fox sports.

Reply #151400 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

How does this sopcast thing work? Is it anything like bittorrent?

Reply #151407 | Report this post

Dan  
Years ago

I sent an e-mail to Fox Sports asking about their coverage a week before I started this thread and didn't get a reply. Still haven't got one.

I tried using that Sopcast thing during the playoffs last year but couldn't get it to work. I asked people on here for instructions and no one helped. Might try it again this year, I guess.

Reply #152901 | Report this post

speedy  
Years ago

yeah FOxtel is ok during the usual regular season ..but when it matters ..they go to ESPN and ESPN has been pathetic the last few years ...sort of like following the whole damn season ..only to not be able to see the "real" season ..sort of don't make sense

Reply #158492 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:14 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754