cheezeburger
Years ago

Bradke the man mountain

how good is this beast.he has consistanly gets 20 15 and has been the biggest big man is the league for the last 10 years.adelaide could of had twice as many ships as they do now if bradke was still here.bradke does it all.rees is good but doesnt have any offensive presence.offer bradke the big bucks so we can have our native son back next season because i dont think rees can last another season after this.

Topic #1305 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Reesy has more titles than any other centre in NBL history.

BradTke is great but i do not know if he will ever be welcomed back here after he screwed us.

Reply #14861 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Probably the Best C the NBL has seen, (sorry J Crawford) But I think hell finish in Melbourne.

Plus youll be giving up Dusty/Willie for his salary.

Go the Bloody 6ers!!!

Reply #14862 | Report this post

slit your guts  
Years ago

Bradtke would have never dominated like he does now if he stayed at the 36ers, gaze made him the beast he is today

Reply #14873 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Bradtke had already had stints in the NBA and only left the club after being offered big money overseas.

He was an established international player before he left the sixers.

Gaze had nothing to do with it.

Reply #14886 | Report this post

slit your guts  
Years ago

was he constantly pulling 20 and 15 in the 6ers? If so im wrong

Reply #14959 | Report this post

slit your guts  
Years ago

ok so he pulled 20 and 15 in 1992, i was wrong, but he is a better allround player at melbourne

Reply #14960 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Who cares, since he left we have won 3 championships

Reply #14983 | Report this post

Vlade Divac  
Years ago

bradke has got to be the worst player in the world comparing him to other centres (Zeljko Rebraca, Vlade Divac, Nenad Krstic) in the world he is so bad go serbia

Reply #47462 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:29 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754