Anonymous
Years ago

And1 Mixtape Tour 2007

Noticed on the and1 website that they are running another Tour.

Seems they'll be coming to Adelaide again and will be at the Dome on November 16.

Good to see it's being run on a Friday as last time they came to Adelaide it was a Tuesday night which didn't seem to work at all.

My only question is anyone still interested in this type of stuff? Seems to have lost a bit of it's support base over the past 12 months.

Topic #13051 | Report this topic

Jkidd#5  
Years ago

do you have any ticket information about it??

Reply #151989 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Most of the good players have left, and formed the rival ball4real tour. Won't be worth it ..

Reply #151990 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Saw an episode the other night looks like former NBL import Rob Brown has made the AND1 team after a nation wide search.

I think his name is "The Aggressor" or something like that. He seemed like a really decent, genuine guy during the interviews etc.

Reply #152019 | Report this post

igotmadskills  
Years ago

buy the cheap seats and then move down to courtside as there was only 2000ish people last time. I bought some cheap seats with mates and ended up sitting next to other mates that spent over 100 per ticket. if they get decent aussies it might be worth it but if al green and mark davis are on court its going to be a fizzer. no dis respect to mark or al but they are not streetballers anymore.

Reply #152068 | Report this post

Rasheed36  
Years ago

I would rather watch Common perform that night. He's in Adelaide Nov 16th I've been told. Not bad six weeks here, Talib Kweli tomorrow night, Common then Nas Nov 26th.

Reply #152078 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do any of u remember the players from last yr and theyre street names like there was curtis small aka atm

Reply #152085 | Report this post

Years ago

Does anyone know why a lot of the better known guys eft and formed the Ball4Real tour? I mean always saw guys like 1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing (Anthony Heyward), The Main Event (Waliyy Dixon) and AO (Aaron Owens) as the heart and soul of the AND1 Team, so why did they leave?

Reply #152232 | Report this post

tmagz_03  
Years ago

rasheed36!!!!!!!
can u please give me more info about common and nas coming to adelaide!!!!!!!
they are my 2 favourite rappers i would pay thousands to see em.
tell me ur sources lol

Reply #152235 | Report this post

Rasheed36  
Years ago

Nas confirmed in Onion and Rip It Up and heard about Common from a one of the Talib/Scribe promoters.

Reply #152340 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Rumour has it the And1 originals felt the Tour was becoming too much about "The Professor", and there wasnt enough focus on them, felt disrespected, so spat the dummy and formed their own tour.

Reply #152400 | Report this post

Jkidd#5  
Years ago

will reesy make an appearance??

Reply #152654 | Report this post

malcolm  
Years ago

do they got the open run this year?

Reply #153835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is it proper American And 1 people or do they just get random people from Australia when it in Oz?

Reply #153938 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:44 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754