Nathan
Years ago

Who's got next?

Fast forward 5 years... Who will be the big time players? Who will be the top teams...
5 years is a long time in basketball....

Topic #13056 | Report this topic

Panther  
Years ago

Patty Mills!
I think Nathan Jawai will do alright over the next few years only to put on too much weight, which will cause him more problems with his knees and force him into an early retirement like Simon Dwight...

Reply #152070 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Australias NBA future looks very bright. I think Newley, Ingles, Barlow, Jawai and Mills will all be in the NBA down the track. I reckon patty mills has the best chance out of all those guys. If he was playing in the nbl he'd be kickin ass.

Reply #152158 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

After watching last nights game, damn I hope Nathan can stay fit and healthy cos i'll pay money to see this kid play anyday!

Reply #152275 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:53 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754