Bizzy
Years ago

Funny From Inside the Race - Episode II

Well as Skip said, Episode II was coming, and here it is. This episode features Matt Sutton, Jacob Holmes, Ali Purcell and some other things.

Enjoy and as always comments, criticisms, ideas & advice is more than appreciated.

From Inside the Race

We will also be hosting all episodes somewhere so people can download a better quality version if they wish. I will post a link here as soon as this is done.

Topic #13070 | Report this topic

cavolo  
Years ago

Good work fellas - some good interviews in there - made better by the good questions that were used.

Keep it up - it's great to get an insight into the players and other happenings.

Reply #152348 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Yep awesome stuff as always guys.

Is it just me or did Diddy got to the Mark Skaife interview technique school?

Reply #152349 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Diddy Kent? Mark Skaife interview techniques? I'm lost on that one!

Reply #152352 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Jake aka J Diddy

Reply #152353 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Well done fellas. Good interviews, and I finally got to see some of the new improvements to the Dome. Hopefully the Coopers is still flowing......

Reply #152365 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Cheers for the nice feedback guys. Also let us know if there is anyone you would like us to interview. Or if there is something you would like to see.

Reply #152413 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Thanks again guys...more great work.

Reply #152415 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

That one was quality fellas, interviews were great, how funny was Sutts' story about picking up as a sixer! Only downside was the camera quality for the on court action, looks like it was done with a mobile phone! Pretty sure my little point and shoot takes better video than that. But overall this was great, all killer no filler.

Reply #152427 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

The one request I have is could you point out the additions to the Dome since the refurbishment. Because of my transport restrictions I dont know what has been added and I probably wont get to see them for a number of years.......

Reply #152428 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

Sturty wait till the best changes happen - we are still waiting on the new scoreboard and sound system. Supposedly neither have been ordered (well as of a week ago at least) so we may be waiting a little longer. So far the only real change is the court and the paint - I haven't seen anything else change.

Reply #152432 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

Thanks for the change in the interview format. A lot easier to watch now. :)

Reply #152487 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Gold boys, getting better every time.

Good interviews, good questions.
lol at the pick up line..

Reply #152551 | Report this post

to the person who mentioned the camera quality for on court action that might have been my fault. i needed to borrow the camera back for a bit and i have been having battery issues.

so heap the blame on me but the boys do a great job.

i would like to upgrade the camera but money is tight.

regards
the photoball king

www.thephotoballkings.com
you capture the moment we create the memento

Reply #152786 | Report this post

to the person who mentioned the camera quality for on court action that might have been my fault. i needed to borrow the camera back for a bit and i have been having battery issues.

so heap the blame on me but the boys do a great job.

i would like to upgrade the camera but money is tight.

regards
the photoball king

www.thephotoballkings.com
you capture the moment we create the memento

Reply #152787 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

I'm a bit late with these comments because I was only just able to watch the show. I thought this show was better than any previous episode. I liked it how you showed yourself asking the question instead of having the question written on the screen. I liked it how you and the player were sitting down instead of the player awkwardly standing by him/herself holding the microphone. Matt Sutton, Jacob Holmes and Ali Purcell were all brilliant interviewees, they were all funny, particularly Ali's legs joke. The show being nearly double the length made a big difference too, I hope you're able too keep them that long. My only criticism is that I don't really care about the half time entertainment of previous matches. That's just an opinion thing though, some people might like seeing the half time entertainment of previous matches, I wouldn't have thought so though. Overall, it was brilliant! Can wait till the next one, well done Skip and Bizzy!

Reply #153526 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Cheers Nick

I was wondering where you got to.

We thought having the halftime thin in there would help break up the show a bit. Didnt quite feel right having just interviews.

Reply #153536 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

What about some game highlights to break up the show instead?

Reply #153587 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just out of interest why did you guys decide to put it in google video instead of youtube?

Reply #153617 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Nick - Games highlights are difficult to get a hold of and we are trying to show other stuff that does go on.

Anon - The show was too long/big for youtube. I guess I could split it in to 2 parts if you really want it on there.

Reply #153623 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Fair enough skip.

Reply #153796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Skip, I don't really care, I was interested to know why you moved. I'm happy with google video.

Reply #153797 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why not give various Sixers player challenges like -

How many 3s can Mahersy hit in a minute.
How long it takes someone to hit a half court shot.

That sort of thing.

Reply #153798 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

We are hoping to have a few challenges (a bit like bizzy challenging coops to a 3 point shoot out last year).
So suggest away if you think you have a good idea.

Reply #153810 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What I'm trying to say is aswell as having a (ex) seals vs sixers type challenges you could also just give a player a challenge and see if they can complete it. Like hitting x number of shot in x number of seconds/miuntes. It'd be great to see how many threes Mahersy or Davo could hit in a certain amount of time. You could even have mahersy vs davo. What'd you think?

Reply #153941 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

"you could also just give a player a challenge and see if they can complete it. Like hitting x number of shot in x number of seconds/miuntes. It'd be great to see how many threes Mahersy or Davo could hit in a certain amount of time."

Sounds like anon means just film practice boys..

Reply #154154 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:26 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754