Anonymous
Years ago

NZ Basketball Forum

Is there a NZ basketball forum?

Topic #13104 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

There was, but I don't believe it exists any longer.

KiwiHoops is usually your best bet, but it hasn't been that lively recently.

I have thought about starting a NZ forum or at least extending/duplicating this one if the interest was there. Bit hard to seed it with content without knowing more about the local scene though.

Reply #152775 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks Isaac.

Reply #152779 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just out of interest, is anyone from this forum living in NZ?

Reply #152780 | Report this post

Aims  
Years ago

Yes there is, I live in New Zealand and I read this forum quite a lot. I follow the NZ Breakers and the the NZNBL. You will find that there is interest over here for people who like basketball to have a chance to talk about it.

Isaac, i think it would be great if you could set up a forum us.

Reply #152810 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm from NZ. We did have a forum in Kiwihoops, but nobody could play nicely so Piet shut it down.

We had another one which was started up a while ago (can't remember off hand how long ago) but it peetered out.

http://nzbbug.proboards18.com/index.cgi if anyone wants to attempt to revive it.

Reply #152811 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

Hi there, I live in New Plymouth,NZ.
there used to be a forum on the basketball nz website but that also got shut down. Does anyone else from NZ Ball in NZ?

Reply #152902 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Kiwi forum rully siux!

Reply #153284 | Report this post

Visitor  
Years ago

streetball.co.nz has a BBall forum. The site has recently been revamped and is being updated every day so expect to see more people posting there

Reply #210866 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What's wrong with this forum? All r welcome!

Reply #435796 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:58 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754