Anonymous
Years ago

36ers Merchandise

Are we ever going to see anything in the "merchandise" section on the 36ers website (the good one not the NBL one that looks exactly like every other teams site) or is it going to be like last year when the online merchandise only got going when we were well and truly into the 2nd half of the season? Or perhaps all the merchandise is going to be sold through the NBL Online shop? Mind you that probably won't be ready before the 2nd half of the season either.

Topic #13112 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I have the photos, we're just waiting on sizing information so you know what's available.

Reply #152839 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bloody hell that was quick! Took you about 30 seconds to repsond! Thanks Isaac. It wouldn't hurt to be a bit more organised though. The club would probably sell best at the very start of the season. I'm looking to get some 36ers away shorts, will they be availiable Isaac?

Reply #152842 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Can't see any shorts on the list of what's available, sorry.

Reply #152844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do you know if there is stuff available at the shop on game nights that's not on your list or does your list have absolutely everything? Do you know?

Reply #152847 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not sure, sorry - haven't really looked in the shop at games.

Reply #152850 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No worries, I'll be able to make a game in the not too distant future and check it out. Thanks for your help Isaac.

Reply #152854 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Isaac, has probably been asked before, but why the two websites? Doesn't it make sense to merge them?

Reply #152860 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

There are some things that the Sportal one is unable to provide so the club is running two for the time being.

Reply #152863 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

I hope that www.adelaide36ers.com doesn't get the boot. That site gets my vote by a long shot.

Reply #152906 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

I hope the shorts do get offered as merchandise this season. I've picked up a few pairs myself over the years and would like to add to the collection.

Reply #152929 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

isaac do you know if there will be any singed items from the players for sale on the website? i would really like to get a signed team top or something similar

Reply #153013 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not that I'm aware of. Your best bet is to buy a top and then get it signed by the players personally - they often accommodate an autograph in the player's race after home games. If you were patient, you could get them all.

Reply #153050 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:16 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754