Nathan
Years ago

Came to me in a dream: AK for Allen?

Had a dream last night that Utah traded AK to the celts for Allen...
Can someone out there with better payroll knowledge let me know if it is possible/plausible?
Amazing how one trade could improve both teams and turn them into monsters.
Celts have better balance and defence, jazz would have a williams/allen backcourt and shooting to help clear space for the booze.

Topic #13130 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Using ESPN's Trade Machine, A straight one for one of AK for Ray Allen can be done....

Gotta love that trade machine!!

Reply #153088 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

About to have a dream where Allen gets traded for Kobe.

(Mod: Hahahaha!)

Reply #153091 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I had a dream last night, and it didn't involve any blokes... I'm not sure I'd admit I was dreaming about guys regardless of the content.

Just for interest sake, the trade does work financially, but I don't really see it happening.

Last year was Allens best year statistically, whilst AK had his worst season. If AK can't co-exsist with Boozer, Memo and Deron, then I can't really see him fitting with PP and Garnett.

Allen is a perfect fit for Boston as a spot up shooter. Let Garnett run the block, PP is your slasher, Ray is your shooter. You choose who you want to double team...

AK would bring some nice defence, but I'd take Allen at this stage.

Reply #153092 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

TR, I don't think I would be willing to admit I had dreams about Adam Morrison either..

No chance Allen gets traded for AK, something I wouldn't mind seeing however is a trade with the basics being AK for Marion.

Reply #153100 | Report this post

Nathan  
Years ago

ak for marion... read an interview wit larry miller, jazz owner, saying that he felt ak, in his prime, is top 10 player material, marion isn't so he was not willing to pull the trigger.
Phoenix was very keen....

Reply #153109 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Adam Morrison isn't in any of my dreams... those a nightmares... 3rd pick bust..

*%$#) *%$@ *$#@(*$ %$&#* !@#*#$

Reply #153121 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Marion is not in the top 10 players in the league you are right, but theres no way AK is either!
Bron, kobe, garnett, duncan, melo, iverson, nowitzki, nash, amare etc...hes not even anywhere near the top 10 even at his absolute peak!

Reply #153156 | Report this post

BIG DADDY!!  
Years ago

RAY ALLEN IS THE BEST THREE POINT SHOOTER EVER LOOK AT THE STATS!! AK IS A BEATS HE CAN DO IT ALL!! AND HE WOULD FIT GREAT WITH THE CELTICS!!!

Reply #153198 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:04 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754