Coast Voice
Years ago

Scott Ninnis On Coast Tonight

For those interested Scott Ninnis will be interviewed on Coast Fm tonight at around 7-30.

Should be an interesting chat given the events of yesterday.88.7FM

Topic #13140 | Report this topic

me  
Years ago

hope someone will give us a review..whatever happened to..ummm..lol..whoever used to write such interesting reviews?

Reply #153238 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Jonno?

Reply #153281 | Report this post

gh  
Years ago

Apparently Court Announcer has also quit.

Reply #153288 | Report this post

gh  
Years ago

Also the physio

Reply #153289 | Report this post

Pugsley  
Years ago

And the doctor

Reply #153293 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

On monday,coaches showed players the video of their last game,and said they would start Sam next game.
One of the players thought they were over critical of her and taking her out of first five.
The owner asked for the first five to be given one more weeks try,but coaches don't like the owner to tell them who to start.

Reply #153310 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wouldnt want the owner telling me who to start as well if i was a coach of any sporting team, if that is the case than why doesn't the owner just bloody coach if he seems to know more than the coach about performances and starting 5 selections, why hire a new coach when you seem to know the teams problems Vince!?

DISGRACEFULL

Reply #153318 | Report this post

afroman jnr  
Years ago

can anyone plz tell me who has actually left? names and positions plz, all abit blurry to me atm
cheers

Reply #153319 | Report this post

skyhooked  
Years ago

So, what did Scott say about it?

Reply #153321 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Team doctor, both assistant coaches, head coach, team manager, court announcer, and I strongly suspect that a few players will leave at the end of the season.

Well done Marino's for destroying a potentiall championshp team.

Reply #153327 | Report this post

victorian  
Years ago

You would not have had a champion team with out his money - never forget that fact. He obviously did not like the culture being created. Pity he does not own the 6ers. He is treating it like a business and he is a very successful man.

Before you scream I agree that you do not tell a coach who to play - There is much more to this than Mr Lucas says. Started last year I think you will find.

Don't give up on your team - that is the last thing you guys need

Reply #153336 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

scandal seems to follow Scott around

Reply #153337 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

yeah steer clear of coaching with scotty. staker, price now lucas, guess phil was just lucky the 36ers admin was incompetent when scott was coaching in them ;)

Reply #153343 | Report this post

Pedro  
Years ago

Once you appoint a coach surely he must make the decisions that he thinks are best for the team. Being told who to start by the owner is a joke especially under these circumstances. This is the death of the lightning.

Reply #153355 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think it is a good think in the long run. Lucas is bad for the game! Not sure if Vikki is the answer tho

Reply #153369 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is there anywhere where i can download or listen to last night interview with scottie?

Reply #153377 | Report this post

new start  
Years ago

re: Scott Ninnis On Coast Tonight (#153288 | Grrr!)
Apparently Court Announcer has also quit.

Posted by gh yesterday

re: Scott Ninnis On Coast Tonight (#153289 | Grrr!)
Also the physio

Posted by gh yesterday

re: Scott Ninnis On Coast Tonight (#153293 | Grrr!)
And the doctor

Posted by Pugsley yesterday

isn't it the QUIT lightning anyway - LOL - bit of humour there.

Reply #153385 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

only a little bit......

Reply #153401 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

There is much more to this than Mr Lucas says. Started last year I think you will find.
Didn't he just get signed for three years at the start of this season? That's what confuses me. If there were existing issues, you wouldn't lock someone in long term.

Reply #153414 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:13 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754