Cats wax
Years ago

Crosswhite/ Hinder CHOP on BRUTON ??

Whats with the nasty chop suey on CJ from these Kings thugs. Is there a story behind that, that anyone can share ?

CJ didnt seem to mind though and was quite happy to see them after the game which i thought was nice.

Topic #13157 | Report this topic

SVD  
Years ago

Heat of the battle?

Reply #153462 | Report this post

Cats wax  
Years ago

Looked a bit more premeditated than that by=ut maybe.

Reply #153463 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Simply because CJ is an ex king? I know i always like to give my ex teammates a bit of stick when they leave.

Reply #153465 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah,not much in it. Cats wax this is not netball!

Reply #153490 | Report this post

Stingray  
Years ago

Im sure there are a few in the league who'd like to give him one, you can't tell me he didn't open himself up with that audio clip on nbl.com 2 weeks ago... he sounded like the new Anthony Mundeen!

Nice shot cross, loved the Foxsports inability to cut the sound too...

Reply #153504 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

what did he say on that audio clip?

Reply #153514 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

cant wait 2 see the next time bullets and kings play again.im predicting bullets will rough the kings up a little more seeing as though CJ got DDTed ALA jake da snake style.i waz hoping sammy mac would go CJ's defence and handle his bizznas

Reply #153913 | Report this post

hithere1  
Years ago

I heard (and this may be incorrect), that CJ was complaining about playing for the kings to their administration/management and coaches throughout his entire last playoff series with the kings. Then after they lost those finals to the tigers he asked Goorj and the owners to let him out of his contract early to go play in Russia as he said he had a team lined up there if he didn't get a chance at the NBA. Goorj agreed and then 3 weeks after letting him out of his contract he signed with the Bullets.

Jason Smith and a few other kings then had heated words with Bruton through the papers at the time. The Kings don't like him much anymore because of that incident and he feels the same about them.

If you ask me CJ is a dirty little player who if you watch behind the play holds singlets and much more. He is also extremely arogant. Great shooter but chooses shooting over passing, and for some reason always seems to come down with an injury when games are tough. Sorry, had to get that off my chest haha.

Reply #154173 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Boom Patrol

I believe it was get f....., you f..... f...!

or words to that effect, was pretty funny though.

Reply #154176 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

thanks for replying, mmm yeh hes a good player gotta respect his game but yeh his ego is a bit big.. but if he has the game to back it up then what can ya do? lol

Reply #155629 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:35 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754