BBaller
Years ago

Lightning girls should strike

The Lightning girls need to take a stand and refuse to play until the situation is resolved. Trust me it will be resolved very quickly. Be a team girls and take a stance. Don't play under this current Owner.

Respect and treatment of Individuals is far greater than your next game.

Topic #13159 | Report this topic

lockstock  
Years ago

you idiot

Reply #153515 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I disagree. If they don't want to play, find a way to quit. If they do, get out there and do their best. No need to strike.

Reply #153516 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

They need to play, its above there heads unfortunatly

its in GODS Hands oh I mean Marino's hands

Reply #153517 | Report this post

afroman jnr  
Years ago

these thrads are pointless (this one and the booing one)
these girls are here to play basketball not with club politics, the fans want to watch the game, we do enough bitchy here on hoops so while ur at the game just enjoy it and watch,

Reply #153518 | Report this post

afroman jnr  
Years ago

correction : these threads are pointless

Reply #153519 | Report this post

fox82  
Years ago

Lightening girls should do what they do best - play basketball. Go girls!

Reply #153520 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #153531 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

now more than any time support the girls - i be at next game - i reckon lot more interest in lightning right know than ever been - thats great for the game

- nothing remains still - move on - think people forget - without Mr Marino - the lightning were probably gone - he made a decision - strong decision - and i bet he can make a few more if he wants -
get over it people - push on girls - Unite
get out there and support the team -
fox82 i am with you

Reply #153532 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Aren't they all on contracts. How can they strike when the owner is paying them. If they can live on fresh air alone and don't need an income, then go on strike. What a silly thread.

Reply #153556 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I agree EC. How much would the lawsuit be for breach of contract?
I'm sure they will be able to afford top class lawyers to fight for them. The club could.

Reply #153568 | Report this post

Sector 7G  
Years ago

Dumb. Naive. Moronic. Pointless.
This and the "Booo" thread.

You just dont get it.

It is what it is. Chris was a hard worker but not a great coach. Vince has put his $$ on the line. If he WANTS to buy his daughter a team - he CAN. Get over it.

As for the "princess" jibes - you obviously dont know Angela. She is a ferocious competitor - as any of her opponents (and team mates)will testify. I dont agree with her approach to basketball but I'm not her. That's for Angela to live with. And not for you to judge.

Reply #153629 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A ferocious 'cry baby' too if the assertions, she walked out of training and complained to daddy, have any merit.

Reply #153633 | Report this post

and if it doesn't? and she had nothing to do with the sacking? will all you losers leave her alone then? If it bothers you that much, go do something about it, instead of anonymously sniping her all day on here.

Reply #153856 | Report this post

Big Kahuna  
Years ago

ELG of course we have nothing better to do. Reading all these threads about this topic is very funny stuff. We don't know the truth. We don't know the full story here, only one side of the story has been told. The girls have got on with the job with the professionalism that we as the public would expect. Its happened everyone will move on and the girls I hope will still take out the title because the Sixers are struggling.

Reply #153924 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:37 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754